Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Blow job + tossing off advice needed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi! Pls help me coz my bf wants me 2 toss him off and giv him a blow job but im really scared that i wil fuck it up or he jus wont cum! Cud ne successful gals or guys give me a few helpful tips? Please!

Comments

• Options
    At the top of the page is a button marked "search", trust me it will be worth using it.

This type of question has been asked many, many times. WHilst we can give you a little more advice here (like sucking on an ice cude first, or washing your mouth out with Listerine before) you will find that there will be a lot of advice on here somewhere...
  • Options
    Firstly, People here do not appreciate text talk it makes your posts very difficult to decipher.

Secondly, The subject you have asked is a very common one. If you click on the search button above 'search' and type in the keywords you will find what you are looking for. it is very annoying having to reply to topics when they have been discussed a couple of days ago :)

THANKYOU :)
  • Options
    Re: Blow job + tossing off advice needed
    Originally posted by In_ya_face
    Hi! Pls help me coz my bf wants me 2 toss him off and giv him a blow job but im really scared that i wil fuck it up or he jus wont cum! Cud ne successful gals or guys give me a few helpful tips? Please!

Just suck hard, no biting though and you should be ok, also try and act like you are enjoying it that will turn him on more!;)

*By the way please don't txt talk you'll only get slated for it!* :)
  • Options
    The regulars speak wisely - try the FAQ at the top of the page, should help you find the right advice.

And they don't really like text talk very much around here! Just a tip.
This discussion has been closed.