Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Big sex problem, heeelp!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all,

I had my first sexual experience with my girlfriend recently, and it didn't came as expected. You might think, it's normal, but wait...

It's been a week that we have intimate relations, but until now, I was only giving her orgasm with my licking or my fingering and very long foreplays which drive her crazy. By the way she moved and scream, I guess she was pleased with it :D
Through those experiences, I felt more confortable with it, and one day we really made it (I mean, intercourse).

I was afraid to come too early because she really exites me, she's very attractive, and she started to wave and move like crazy when we did it. My problem is that it took me almost 30 mns to come, and I was very concentrating hard for it :(. She thought it was because I was too stressed because it was my first time, but I know it's not, I really didn't feel much through that condom. This morning, we did it again, and after 20 mns, I still couldnt, she had at least one orgasm, but was waiting for me to come.
I started not to be hard anymore, and I really was desperate. I really love that girl, and I get really exited just thinking of her, but how come I can't do it? I feel she will be disapointed, or fell she doesn't exite me, which is totally wrong!
How can I do? This evening I will try to find some thinner condoms (but those where just classical durex ones), but what if it still doesn't work?
I'm really desperate. Even if I give her an orgasm, I feel it spoils everything even for her if I cannot come.
Please heeelp!!!

Comments

• Options
    Try getting her to bring you closer to cumming through foreplay before you enter her ... that may help.
  • Options
    Relax, don't tense that PC muscle so...

Don't forget it's not just about her having fun. Contrary to what Cosmo has taught us, you are allowed to enjoy yourself too! :)
  • Options
    When you want to cum, imagine you are fucking her best mate. Normally works for me, right at the point when her best mate whispers "This is our secret".
  • Options
    Don't forget it's not just about her having fun
    Aahhh, but it's so nice to see a girl come and after holding you so tight like she wants to fuse with you :). After that you feel so happy about yourself for giving that pleasure :D

For Sir Cum, it's not a problem that I'm not exited by her, it's more that I feel so little through that condom, that I really have to concentrate on that little feeling to try to get the most of it! And the fact that she's going totally wild doesn't help to concentrate ;)

I hope it's not something like she's too wide for me (cos I'm not huge on that side :( )
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    When you want to cum, imagine you are fucking her best mate. Normally works for me, right at the point when her best mate whispers "This is our secret".
    You dirty dirty boy
  • Options

...:eek: I wouldn't like to be your girlfriend!;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by barbie

You dirty dirty boy

Busted!
  • Options
    sounds like the condom your using...... or is it a welly?! you ought to try a thinner condom. take a look along the rack next time ur buying some. its not just the condoms that come in different colours. the box colours should tell you what the condom is like aswell.
  • Options
    Oh boy, it's such a relief! I bought yesterday some thin ones, and everytime I tried it was great :)
    I was so afraid it came from me! Glad this is sorted, I will have to buy some other boxes :D
  • Options
    I love a happy ending :)

TourFl which condoms were so thick they let you last half an hour? I'm sure my girlfriend would love it if I could make it to half a minute, half an hour is just a pipe dream for her ;)
  • Options
    Well, it was just the "classical durex", nothing special I guess.
    It reminded me of those "I can't feel shit" condoms in the toilets in the movie Scary Movie (2nd one maybe) :D
  • Options
    Durex has to be the worlds worst condom. Seriously. Extreme shite.

(well maybe not as bad as the random holiday pub curry condoms but still quite bad)
  • Options
    And stupidly, I thought it was the best brand as it's the only one I know... :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by TourFl
    And stupidly, I thought it was the best brand as it's the only one I know... :(

Well not stupid. It is certainly the most popular and well known brand in this country. And its also probably the condom of choice for most Sex Ed and FPC's.
  • Options
    Not only this contry (I guess UK). I've been living in 4 different countries (east and west europe), and that's also the only brand you can find easily everywhere.
    Anyway, I found my brand, I will stick to it :)
  • Options
    You did say you were trying very hard, Maybe you were trying a little too hard. Dont think of it and all we will be fine :)

Good luck :)
  • Options
    Well, I was trying hard cos I couldn't feel anything. It's a little weird when you're inside and you barely feel it :o
    Anyway, now it's OK! :D
  • Options

you minger

" next time you hve sex imaging your mate sh*gging your mum!! God help your other half - she must be a mug!