Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Orgasms - i find it scary!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When ever my boyf is fingering me i do enjoy it but after a while its a really wierd feeling in between needing to wee and something else, and i just feel like i cant take any more

do many of girls orgasm during sex, cause there is only one position that i can realyl get some thing out of and thats me sat up on top, but i still cant cum!!

a postiion i really cant handle is my legs on his shoulder, ijust feels sooo weird!

whats it like buliding up 2 a orgasm for u?

Comments

• Options
    Umm, seriously confused now. Didnt you just claim in the Fem Ejaculation thread that you ejaculated the other day??? If that's true then you can and did orgasm.

I suspect you confused ejaculation with normal vaginal wetness.
  • Options
    i think the feeling you describe is the build up to an orgasm, and if you relaxed, and carried on, then you would probably orgasm, but only if you let yourself relax and enjoy it.
  • Options
    Hang On a minute!! It says on your avatar your a whore... :confused::confused: I think someone needs to re think what they say with an avatar with that ;) :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by madinthenut
    Hang On a minute!! It says on your avatar your a whore... :confused::confused: I think someone needs to re think what they say with an avatar with that ;) :rolleyes: :p

Some people need to re think what they type........
  • Options
    Originally posted by Deeeeb

Some people need to re think what they type........

Why??
  • Options
    but i asked my boyf when abouts i ejaculated and he said it was really early on so, i cant of orgasmed then,

does it really matter if it says whore? seriously?
    and has that got any thing to do with the post
  • Options
    Posh, your bf was mistaken then. Ejaculation in females occurs during orgasm.
  • Options
    Re: Orgasms - i find it scary!
    Originally posted by Posh*Bird
    do many of girls orgasm during sex, cause there is only one position that i can realyl get some thing out of and thats me sat up on top, but i still cant cum!!
    Have your b/f rub your clitoris while you're on top then. An ex used to love cumming like that. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Have you ever orgasmed? If you can't orgasm through masturbation, then it's very unlikely that your boyfriend will be able to make you orgasm.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_kazzy
    Have you ever orgasmed? If you can't orgasm through masturbation, then it's very unlikely that your boyfriend will be able to make you orgasm.

Is that true? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Baby

hehe worried are we?

On the large grandscale stereotype world then Kazzy's statement is kinda true. But I'm sure there are some women in the world that feel ashamed when masturbating, therefore not relaxed and not having an orgasm, but when they are with a bloke it feels right and they do.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Baby

Is that a confession? ;)
  • Options
    I read sumwhere b4...the g-spot is a bundle of nerves situated beneath your baldder, so if your boyf is fingering you and touching your g-spot then you do get the urge to wee (it happens with me evrytime its touched) but if you carry on with it the feeling becomes soooooo good!Just let him carry on, the discomfort will go away and you may orgasm from it. It took me 5months to orgasm with my boyfreind, its not something that just happens straight away, you have to tell him how you like to be touched and build on it from there. Gudluck x
  • Options
    ok wel u need a wee coz hes rubbin ur G spot n wen ur legs r up then his penis rubs against the front wall of the vagina so its rubbin in the same place as his fingers wud b!

my ex used 2 feel like this 2 so make sure u stop b4 u piss urself :eek:

:D
  • Options
    Sorry pal, but that kind of advice is exactly why many women who might otherwise discover the amazing feeling of ejaculating do not. Instead they suppress it out of fear or embarrassment of peeing. In point of fact that sensation is the sign of impending ejaculation not peeing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_kazzy

not neccesarily true, I had my first ever orgasm through sex (although not the first time i had sex) but it was ages after that till i was able to come through masturbation. I only tried masturbation as i was fed up with having to rely on my bf for sexual pleasure so i persevered.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    Sorry pal, but that kind of advice is exactly why many women who might otherwise discover the amazing feeling of ejaculating do not. Instead they suppress it out of fear or embarrassment of peeing. In point of fact that sensation is the sign of impending ejaculation not peeing.

excuse me, but how would you know about the amazing feeling of female ejaculation. if someone feels like theyre about to piss then they are probably about to piss. if you want to believe that that is ejaculating, then thats up to you.
  • Options
    How would I know? Because ive been party to making it happen. And as for the sensation of needing to pee, if you bother to read most articles on the subject that can be found on the web, youd see that the common sign noted is the urge to pee.

This is due to the fact that the g-spot is proximate to the bladder so the stimulation stimulates the bladder too. Since female ejaculation occurs through the urethra it is sensible that it should be accompanied by an urge to pee.

Moreover, since urination is not possible in both males and females during orgasm (except in cases of incontinence) it is highly unlikely that the result of letting go and not suppressing the feeling would be urination.

Do you want a roster of articles to support my point too? or are you able to do a Google search yourself for Female Ejaculation or G-spot orgasm?
  • Options
    I think thats crap, If it comes out of the urethra after an urge to urinate, then its urine. Im sorry but your girlfriend wet herself.
    i know urination is not physically possible for men when they have an erection, but what do you suggest stops a woman from urinating? the urethra and vagina are separate. I know where my G.spot is and having the g spot stimulated doesnt make you urinate, although too much sex can irritate the bladder and make you feel like you need to wee, I guess a sudden expulsion of anything could be termed `ejaculation` even if it is just a wee wee, but its silly to pretend its something wonderfully sexy, when in actual fact its just someone wetting themselves.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    I think thats crap, If it comes out of the urethra after an urge to urinate, then its urine.
    Do a search, and research. Tests have shown it isn't urine.
    An ex used to complain of the feeling of needing to wee, despite having a wee just before love making. And no, she hadn't been drinking much fluid before, nor did she need to go to the loo after I stopped stimulating her.

Search, and research.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Do you want a roster of articles to support my point too?

Humour me...:p :p :eek:
  • Options
    Rainbow, I dont quite understand why you wish to be willfully ignorant of the facts. Female Ejaculation is well researched, documented and proven. It is not urine, it has the same chemical composition as prostate fluid in men.

Obviously youd rather make willfully incorrect rebuttals, but youd profit more from going out and reading up on the facts.
  • Options
    Fair enough Squinty, Here's an itemised list of research references for your further enlightenment. I recommend the second link for starters.

Fluids reported as being present in female ejaculate. Information and links to sites re: female urethral ejaculation.

1. - http://www.incontinet.com/skenesgland.htm - good for anyone curious enough to want to see what Skene’s Glands look like and where they are located. Significant, is the fact that these glands open not only to the exterior but several ducts open directly inside the urethra and into the upper vaginal wall as well.

2. - http://www.the-clitoris.com/f_html/ejacula.htm - very good site with the most information, lots of diagrams, including “how to find the "G" spot. “In some cases, all of the fluid emitted from a woman's urethra is ejaculate. In other cases, the liquid is likely a mixture of ejaculate and urine, or only urine. There has not been sufficient research done to clarify exactly what the fluid is, in every instance.”

3. - http://www.doctorg.com/FemaleEjaculation.htm - very good article on female ejaculation (urethral) with a report on an experiment in which women known to be ejaculators were tested using catheterization to determine where the fluids expelled actually came from, one woman actually producing 900ml. of ejaculate. The conclusion was that the fluid expelled was principally from the bladder but was significantly different from urine collected before orgasm.

4. - http://www.drgspot.net/cabello.htm - indicated that the urethral glands are homologues of the male prostate that most women expel such fluids in amounts from so small as to be unnoticeable to them, up to 50 ml., and and that most of the fluid ejaculated is urine.
    - “The urine emitted after the orgasm carries the product of the "female prostate" on its way through the urethra.”
    - “In 75% of the postorgasmic urine samples, we detected PSA.” “The obtained data seems to confirm our hypothesis that at least most women (75% of our sample), produce a certain amount of PSA during orgasm, that can only come from the urethral and paraurethral glands (female prostate).“
    - “Summarizing our position, we believe that all women ejaculate, that is, produce more or less quantity of secretion of the urethral and paraurethral glands and Skene's ducts and expel it outwards or inwards, towards the bladder, with the orgasmic contractions.”

5. - http://members.tripod.com/MrBulky/gspot.htm - a lot of info on the “G” spot but scroll down near the end and in "THIRD ARTICLE” there’s more about ejaculation, where it was noted that the ejaculate definitely came from the urethra.
    “Orgasmic expulsions occurred after less than a minute of stimulation; they were separated in a multi- orgasmic series by similarly brief periods of time. The urethral area was clearly exposed in bright light, and there was absolutely no doubt that the liquid was expelled from the urethral meatus. Sometimes it exuded from the meatus. At other times it was expelled from one to a few centimetres. On one observer occasion, expulsion was of sufficient force to create a series of wet spots covering a distance of more than a meter.”

{Dead Link sorry]6. - http://www-personal.une.edu.au/~gob...mic_Gushing.htm - discusses the different fluids expelled during orgasm and attempts to differentiate between lubricants, ejaculation and gushing

7. http://www.annies-female-ejaculation.com/ - good general info from the female perspective.
    “When female ejaculation occurs, the consensus is that it comes from the urethra and not the vagina.”

8. - http://incontinet.com/articles/art_sex/candgos.htm - Effects of Clitoral and GSpot Stimulation on Pelvic Muscles - pretty technical stuff, but a good way to see the differences in intensity between clitoral and “G” spot orgasms by electromyographic recordings. Also a few links to other pages of Kegel info

This comes from the reference section of the first article I ever found on the subject a while ago.

http://www.libchrist.com/sexed/Gspot.html

Hehe i got a kick out of the organisation that endorsed the report. lol
  • Options
    What makes this funnier is that here we have a case of a guy having to inform a girl about her own equipment. lol.

Truth really is stranger than fiction. :p
  • Options
    OK OK, it has a different chemical compound to urine, but it looks like urine, comes from the bladder out of the urethra, after feeling the urge to urinate - yes? so why do people want to make out its something amazing and sexy?
  • Options
    Some other excellent articles:

http://www.libida.com/content/library/myths.php?myth=04

And a complete historical study with scientific research references (a long read though) is here:

http://www.ejhs.org/volume4/Schubach/Chap2.html

Here is a brief excerpt regarding the chemical composition of ejaculate...
    Subsequent to the Goldberg study, Edwin G. Belzer, Jr., Beverly Whipple and William Moger, co-researchers with Addiego, et al (1981), released a study in 1984 involving seven women mentioned in Addiego but whose results were not reported because the specimens were “collected in the absence of the research team.”23 Because of concerns that the findings of Goldberg might discourage scientists from making the commitment of resources necessary to do further research, they decided to release the analyses of the specimens of the seven women. Some of the tests were incomplete as there were insufficient quantities of ejaculate to compare with the urine specimen. However, in three of the cases, acid phosphatase and glucose were reported to be present in greater quantities and urea and creatinine in lesser quantities in the ejaculate than in the urine sample. In the other four cases, acid phosphatase was detected in the ejaculate but not in the urine. These results were certainly more encouraging than those of Goldberg for those supporting the concept of “female ejaculation”.

The next major study of female vaginal expulsions with live subjects did not come until 1988. Milan Zaviacic, M. D., Ph.D., head of the Institute of Pathology, Comenius University Bratislava published a study of five women who were patients at a fertility department of a hospital of gynecology and obstetrics. Total samples from one of the participants and one of four samples from a second participant were collected in the laboratory. The rest were collected at the homes of the women and transported to the laboratory in ice. In four of the five cases, the samples were analyzed within three hours of collection, with the fifth subject’s specimens analyzed three months after collection. The results in all five cases showed a higher concentration of fructose in the ejaculate sample than in the urine sample. Zaviacic concluded that, “The determination of a higher fructose level in the ejaculate than in the urine suggests that the female ejaculate cannot be simply regarded as urine although urine is a regular component of the fluid of urethral expulsions at ejaculation.”24 Further, he states, “The release of fructose into the fluid of expulsions emphasizes the need to broaden our notion on the mechanism of the urethral ejaculation phenomenon in the female.”25

In a 1993 paper in the Journal of Sexual Research , Zaviacic states that, “The phenomenon of female ejaculation exists. Based on the previously mentioned research, one could conclude that some women expel a fluid from the urethra during sexual response that is similar to urine and may be related to urinary stress incontinence, and others expel a fluid that is different from urine.”26
  • Options
    Well gee Rainbow, Lets see...

1. Because the orgasms that normally accompany ejaculation in females are of an intensity that would roll your eyes back in your head and leave you feeling like youre floating on a cloud.

2. Because its a visual feast for a guy and a major turn on to see one's partner in such ecstacy.

3. Because it actually has a pleasant taste and for the kinkier minded its a chance to return the swallow.

4. Because its also adds to the fun and the mess. Good sex should be fun and messy! :D
  • Options
    What makes this funnier is that here we have a case of a guy having to inform a girl about her own equipment. lol.

, youre not informing me about my own equipment, as you put it, because not all women ejaculate/wet themselves during sex.
    also
    1. do not try and describe the feeling of a female orgasm because you will never know.

2. a woman in can be in ecstacy without ejaculating, and you cannot say one way or the other whether it is better or worse because of ejaculating, because every orgasm is different. A woman making a big `visual feast` is likely to be faking it.

3 & 4. Fair enough, each to their own
  • Options
    Whatever Rainbow, But there's not "faking" ejaculation. Especially when it isnt urine.
  • Options
    Whatever Rainbow, But there's not "faking" ejaculation. Especially when it isnt urine.

You tried ya hardest mate, i'm impressed, i would have given up about 8 posts ago :P