Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Friend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wanna know if anyone thinks this is weird? a have a female friend who is very close but we're not an item! the thing is every time i go to her house she gets very intimate with me and it always ends up with her pulling down my trousers and either tossing me off or sucking me off!! i am very fond of her but i think we're just good friends!! i do wanna be more than friends but she is content to just stay as good friends!! we havent had sex with each other but we kiss / snog all the time!! is this ok?? personally i think it;s kinda cool and fine cos we are close friends!!

Comments

• Options
    are you making this up?
  • Options
    Full stops are cool. I like them.

Try one, you might like it too.
    :D

Back on topic:
    http://www.thesite.org/magazine/specials_mates/loving_your_mates/fuck_buddies.html
  • Options
    Re: Friend
    Originally posted by executive sexer
    Just wanna know if anyone thinks this is weird? a have a female friend who is very close but we're not an item! the thing is every time i go to her house she gets very intimate with me and it always ends up with her pulling down my trousers and either tossing me off or sucking me off!! i am very fond of her but i think we're just good friends!! i do wanna be more than friends but she is content to just stay as good friends!! we havent had sex with each other but we kiss / snog all the time!! is this ok?? personally i think it;s kinda cool and fine cos we are close friends!!

God, if only my male best friend could read this now :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Karla
    Full stops are cool. I like them.

Try one, you might like it too.
    :D

lol.