Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

going down

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right last night me and my boyfriend were messin about and he was kissing my stomach and he tried to go down on me...i stopped him.

now i do think i actually quite fancy the idea of this in theory but i am kinda scared by it because it seems weird thing to do. i mean his face being down there.

so i guess what im wantin to ask is what is every1 elses experience with this. would appreciate guys perceptions of going down on girls aswell as girls talkin bout past experiences. like isnt it horrible or feel really....odd???

Comments

• Options
    Love it :D

As long as you are clean down there i don't think your man will have any problem doing that. You may also want to think about trimming your pubic hair but thats not essential :D

There is some information here if you would like to find out a bit more about it :)

Female Oral Sex
  • Options
    OMG! i felt exactly the same as you until saturday night! My b/f and i had spoken about going down on eachother and i was adimant that i didnt want it to happen because it just didnt appeal to me! but the other night one thing led to another and I went down on him and he went down on me! it didnt last for long but for those few minutes it was great! but now ive heard you can get STI's from oral sex so ive got all worried! but im sure nothign will become of it as we are both Virgins! i would say yes to it another time so maybe you shoudl try it too! goodluck
  • Options
    Hmmmm..i still dont know. Its just thought of him being down there...does it feel really weird because i imagine it would. I think it must be horrible for them aswell.

Thing i was thinkin is aswell is if we kiss after it...and its just like...his tongue/mouth has been down there. It does involve using their tongue im guessing doesnt it...sorry i really dont have clue what i might be letting myself in for here!
  • Options
    I can't believe we are so alike! I thought that it would be horrid for the boy because its jus - yuk!But really it isnt that bad! and as for kissing afterwards i made him wipe his mouth n clean his teeth!It does involve tongue but doesnt have to, kissing n sucking etc. It just feels tender thats if he does it gently and feel abit ticklish! its still up to you though, dont feel any pressure just let it happen. Goodluck!
  • Options
    Sandy, did you actually check out the link that Deeeeb put up for you?

Most men really really enjoy it.
    Most women really really enjoy it.
    There is nothing wrong with kissing after he's done it. It shows you're sexually mature ans secure in your relationship.
  • Options
    Also check out about STI's because these can be passed on through Oral sex
  • Options
    If both partners are virgins and have never had oral sex with anyone else then neither will have an STD.
  • Options
    If your boyfriend wanted to, you should have let him, it will be good!
    I have done it my girlfriend a few times (would she stop me? would she hell she loves it!) and no it's not unpleasant for us guys at all, I guess unless the girl has really bad hygiene (e.g you wouldn't want to suck a guy off to find he had cheese, same idea I guess).

It's supposedly even the best sensation for a girl because you can do so much more with your nice prehensile tongue to make things feel good (read: reach the parts that your ordinary penis can't).
  • Options
    I love it and i think - don't lament here - just try it!
  • Options
    I well like it myself!, I know some blokes do say its smell a bit! but as Deeeeb said as long as you keep it clean and wash it, everything should be fine:D

Just relax and let him do it if he wants to try it!