Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

i fell for my ex yet again need help:'(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok everybody who reads this i need help i have recently made up with my ex gf after an argument and we are friends again and i am starting 2 like her (yet again) we made up 3 days ago and i have started 2 like her again i have always liked her from when we started going out 2 arguments 2 now its always been in the back of my head i still want her i want the good times back.
yesterday i was talkin 2 her friend on AOL messinger this was the first time ive spoke 2 her mate and i told her mate every thing about what i fell and she is going 2 tell her so that is that little bit easyer for me BUT last time she knew how i felt after we had broke up she went really weird and stoped showing any signs of likeing me and all the time she said "just friends"
she was over last night we were having fun laughing etc and a load of flirtting was going on and he friend has told me she likes some one else but i have a feeling things are gonna go bad 4 me again.
if any one could give me advice on this or any thing that would help like 2 suduce her or make my self more appealing 2 her then please please tell me i need it bad
thanks
dudes:(

Comments

• Options
    This is going to be so blunt, but i'm ill and tired....

...she's moved on - you do the same. You can do better and don't try to change for her. Someone will love you again for who you are.

:)
  • Options
    Are you actually a doormat or do you just like pretending to be one? Stop letting that silly bitch walk all over you, grow up and move on. Harsh, I know, but theres no point in dressing it up in fancy language.

Shes over you, stop making yourself look stupid by begging for her to come back. Move on, its your only choice. Maybe remembering what a bitch shes been to you might help you do that.

Oh, and two other things. Txt spk is bad, and Im not a dude.
  • Options
    Babe - just learn to (god pardon the cheesiness) love yourself again. Just take time out, chill, and then look at the situation again in a couple of weeks. And remember if you really want her back, be a bad boy (see other thread). :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Yeah you tell 'em girls. :D
  • Options
    To be blunt

Sorry I have just been dumped the third time. I now know I have got to move on. I do not want to be hurt again!!!! You deserve better!!!! Ask yourself - Do youwant to be hurt again and go through misery for another time????

Kirsty
    X