Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

meetin him!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i dont know wether anybody remembers my last two posts, but they were about my ex bf, and wether i shouls meet him etc. We both stil have feelings fr eachother, but we both are taken, he's goin 2 come and meet me at the weekend for a bit, im really worried, what should i do and how do i act around him and stuff?! help! thanx, s_m_b xx

Comments

• Options
    You and your ex are both taken, but you're meeting up? Fair play, as long as one thing doesn't lead to another and you break the hearts of your current partners.

Don't 'act' in any particular way around him; just be yourself. Can I suggest however that you both don't start to talk about your relationship and what went wrong? In the movies, that's always a prelude to rolling around on the floor semi-clothed ;)

May I ask exactly why the two of you are meeting? Is it just a friendly meeting, or is there more to it?
  • Options
    Ex's tend to meet for one thing only in my experience ;)

(even if this is vigerously denied by everyone involved) :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Baby
    Ex's tend to meet for one thing only in my experience ;)

(even if this is vigerously denied by everyone involved) :rolleyes:
    Lol, very true, but I still had to ask :p
  • Options
    its a friendly meetin, we r meetin at my lil bro's footy trainin so nowt wil happen, and neway he isnt like that, so u dont think i should act in a particular way? or anything
  • Options
    Nah, don't act in any particular way. Like I said, just be yourself. It's a friendly meeting, so just concentrate on having a good time and you'll be fine :)