Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Is he just fkcing?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
CAn't believe i'm writing this...but i'm in work and a bit bored...so I may as well ask. :)

Basically, to cut a long story short....

I was seeing a lad at work, sort of sleeping together and being friends at the same time - because we both wanted to take things easy, and not be too committed. (That's fine by me, because I still have feelings for someone else). We went out on Friday night on a work do, and we practically ignored each other and flirted with other people all night. I had enough in the end, and left the club and went to meet other friends.

We were texting each other, and he really upset me. I told him exactly what I thought of him (not v.good, but I was just being defensive).

The next day he was texting and ringing me, and asking me what was wrong. I felt too embarassed to tell him it was because I couldn't cope with him flirting with other women! :eek: I hadn't realised how strongly I felt for him until then.

Yesterday, he texted me again asking me if I was still speaking to him - and i said yes, and now everything's back to normal again.

I'm scared he's basically just a head fukc, and can't work out if I should just leave well alone or not. :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like you got him hooked :p
  • Options
    Just go for it with him..
  • Options
    You both seem like head fukc, I mean you both agree to be friends that fuck, then you get moody with him for flirting with other girls, what this man meant to think!

You say he is ringing and Txtin you, this maybe because he generally cares for you, or he doesn’t want lose his “fuck buddy”.

So you still have feeling for someone else and you also don’t want this guy flirting with other woman!?!

You need to figure out what you want, maybe leaving this guy alone for a while and clearing you head may do you good!
  • Options
    Baby, girl. Talk to the damn fool, because something tells me there's more to this than first appears. Explain how you feel about it, and go for it with him.

But before doing that, figure out what's going on in that li'l head of yours. You have feelings for other people, but you don't want him flirting with other girls?! *shakes head* You can't have both my dear.

Decide whether you want the freedom of singledom, or if you want to see this guy. Then pick a step afer that. Either leave him to his own devices, or make a go of it with him.

Good luck :)
  • Options
    Baby

Now you have realised you have feelings for him I think it would be wise for you to either tell him if you want more from him or leave well alone if you don't want anything deeper as it is most definately going to mess with you and especially having to work together, its all to close to home.
  • Options
    It's really complicated. We went on a couple of dates earlier on in the year, but everyone in work took this piss and our business became everyone else's gossip. Anyway, he started seeing another girl who lives in the next city...I kept away (was v.gutted) but carried on and work was fine. At a staff do a couple of weeks later we slept together....but he went off on one because I gave him the 'it's either me or her' rant. I wasn't about to become his 'other' woman either!
    :rolleyes:
    He then broke up with his girlfriend, and we got together again...hence the situation now.

It hasn't been ideal by a long way, but all I know is that we both really like each other. ;)
  • Options
    hmmm - now he's really pissed off with me. :( I don't know why.

:confused: