Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

good friends

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, I know there's a thread at the moment about what we consider a good personality in someone we fancy but I just wondered what qualities you consider good in a friend. What do you think makes a good friend?

Comments

• Options
    I have a serious problem with trusting people.
    So the first and best quality a friend would have would to be totally trustable. Someone I know I can count on forever. Someone who won't suddenly lose interest and disappear out of my life.
  • Options
    someone who is honest, and speaks her mind - i hate people pleasers who only say what they think you want to hear. shes also got to be able to cope with the fact that i do the same. shes got to be there for me if i really need her, and got to be a good laugh. someone who can listen sometimes without trying to solve problems. I also like someone who i can bitch with :p
  • Options
    I reckon that a great mate is someone who is there when I need him/her, but isn't beyond help. Someone I can have a laugh with, but can be serious when needs be. Someone who will listen, but will also talk. Someone who's got my back if I need. I like honest people too, who tell me what needs to be heard, not what I want to hear. Good friends stick by you no matter what, and I'm proud to say that the mates I have at the moment are ones I'd lay down my life for.

:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tashmania
    Good friends stick by you no matter what, and I'm proud to say that the mates I have at the moment are ones I'd lay down my life for.

:)

awwwwwwwww tash we love u 2! (lu n jen tashs m8's) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Originally posted by vsexylucy
    awwwwwwwww tash we love u 2! (lu n jen tashs m8's) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Argh you found me! Lol! :p But yes, I mean every single word of it gals :D