Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Could it be....?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey there lovely!

ok, A few nights ago i lost my Virginity on an one night stand.. i kno i kno its bad and i should wait till im in love. But its life and ppl make mastakes. Well anywayz, it wasnt too bad.. the thing is.. i kno that there must be no possible way i could get pregnet from this, well coz 1, we did it for 3-4 mins, and used a condom, and he also didnt come. ( i stoped havin sex after a few mins, coz i new that i was wrong for starting, i didnt even kno him that well) BUT-- i still Might be... So i need some help!

Is there anyway i could have gotton, or couldnt have at all..

*so if ya could please tell me not to worrie, and make me feel a lil better i would love it*

~Nelly~

ps.. also.. please dont be mean and say its wrong and all this stuff... i really need to kno.. thanx!

PSS.. also, juss to be sure i would get the 72 hour pill, or morring after pill, but the thing is today is sunday and there not open tomorrow is a holiday so there not open then tues i go back to school, so there is no way i can get it...

Comments

• Options
    Ok, so you used a condom, and it didn't break?

If that's correct what are you worried about?
  • Options
    if the condom didnt split it is highly unlikely u are pregnant but to be on the safe side take a test
  • Options
    If he doesn't come then there is still a chance of getting pregnant (pre-come) but the condom didn't splitt so i wouldn't worry.
  • Options
    I should think you will be fine :)........why are you worried is there ummmm a reason to be at the moment?:)
  • Options
    if u used a condom the whole point is to stop u from getting pregnant
  • Options
    Originally posted by calvinturner
    if u used a condom the whole point is to stop u from getting pregnant

And to protect form STD'S
  • Options
    Re: Could it be....?
    Originally posted by nelly101

PSS.. also, juss to be sure i would get the 72 hour pill, or morring after pill, but the thing is today is sunday and there not open tomorrow is a holiday so there not open then tues i go back to school, so there is no way i can get it...
    Ok, are you from the UK? If so, today (Monday) is not a holiday at all and you could quite easily have got the pill if you were worried!

However, if the condom didn't split then the chances are minute.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Deeeeb

And to protect form STD'S

Well pointed out Deeb, lots of people seem to forget this fact!
  • Options
    well since you only had sex for 3 minutes, he didnt come AND you used a condom which didnt split, then id say you are almost certainly NOT pregnant. now rest easy, its pointless and very expensive to do a pregnancy test after every single time you have sex if youre using contraception anyway. Also a pregnancy test wouldnt show anything until the first day of a missed period. If you are going to be sexually active, maybe think about going on the pill as well as using condoms, if youre that paranoid.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee

Well pointed out Deeb, lots of people seem to forget this fact!

*Bows*

*Finds a pin*