Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

shit hit the fan (help!!!!!)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
i'm going into my forth final year, i'm 21 doing environmantal engineering at southampton uni & i failed resists (about to), just finished my third, this is my 3 time i have doen resists in a row- 2000, 20001 & 2002. my parents will not support me, they r gonna leave if i fail, bascially, in 12 days time i'll have no home, not enough money to start uni, not even loan = the money i have will support me, i need an extra £1500 to be safe. About to go into hall s ofr money if i make, if not i'll have change course or do something else.

need help badly.

cheers

andy
:eek: :eek:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Re: shit hit the fan (help!!!!!)
    Originally posted by 2coolforu
    i'm going into my forth final year, i'm 21 doing environmantal engineering at southampton uni & i failed resists (about to), just finished my third, this is my 3 time i have doen resists in a row- 2000, 20001 & 2002. my parents will not support me, they r gonna leave if i fail, bascially, in 12 days time i'll have no home, not enough money to start uni, not even loan = the money i have will support me, i need an extra £1500 to be safe. About to go into hall s ofr money if i make, if not i'll have change course or do something else.

need help badly.

cheers

andy
    :eek: :eek:

I'm sorry, but I don't quite see how you want people to help you? Do you want us to send you money?
    Or do you want some advice? Here you go: once is unlucky, twice is pushing it, but three times is just idiotic.
  • Options
    People are so nice on this board.

If you ever make a post asking for help, I hope you get an equally unhelpful reply squat_tom.
  • Options
    Not sure I understand exactly what it is you've failed, but really... you're 21 and disappointed that your parents won't support you? Come on - it's called adulthood. Get a job.
  • Options
    Much as I'd love to help you I don't really know what you are asking!!! If you explain a little better, I may be able to offer some advice.

Susie :)
  • Options
    dosen't matter

i'm fucked any way
  • Options
    OK, but if you change your mind and decide not to be so defeatist - go to your careers centre and talk everything through with a careers advisor or your tutor. They are there to help.

Susie :)
  • Options
    close this topic:D
  • Options
    close this topic:D