Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Things you shout on pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Having just spent a weekend pilled, pissed and stoned at V2002, I found myself shouting absolute crap whilst pilled up watching the Chemical Brothers.

My top 3 from that night would be-

All Riiiiiiiiiiight - Done in a real rasping voice, in tamdon with a random guy i was talking to.

Look at the liiiights! - As it was dark, whenever the lights shone towards the crowd, well it kind of had some affect on me.

Fucking Base!! - As they kept building it up and up until dropping the baseline, i was gagging for it.

All in all, its fair to say i was batted :D

So, what about you lot?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    errrm i dont actually do much shouting when im fucked.
    ummmmmmmmm... usually WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! or COME ON! or I fuckin love this tune/you/pills/whatever is in my vicinity at the time :D
    I'm going for a piss ;):p:D
    thanks for that, but what do u shout when ure on pills?:D
    COME ON YOUU FOOKIN NNNUUUUTTTTEEEERRRSSS then feel the tingle ffffeeellll the tingle
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Oi Oi
    Weekender Offender 
    My mates have this thing they chant, I have no idea where they got it from, but once someone starts it everyone joins in...

mother mother fuck, mother mother fuck fuck
    Smoking weed, doin coke, takin pills
    Who takes the pills?
    WE TAKE THE PILLS!!!

bizarre.
    i fookin love shoutin giz me a right buzz n no one minds cos everyone is happy n off it viva da diddly x
    a couple of weeks a go my and my blokey got totallypilled up he double dropped and i have never ever had such entertainment in my life he was rolling around on the floor chatting away to air stewardesses and the pilots of planes!!

he just headbutting things as well at this point i had to stop him

he turned to me when he was able to focus and said ' would you rather do a roof than nothing at all??'- i was like huh?? he then asked his mate who said what a thatched one or a tiled one

i couldnt control my laughter!! he started asking about websites and grabbing my hands and asking where the mouse was!! seriously fucked up but he seemed to enjoy himself when ever i try to tell him he thinks im making it up!!!
    'I'm soooo fucked - are you as fucked as me'?

or

whooooooah I feel sick and i need a crap. :D
    lol...god this topic is funny!!

Well I either sit there all monged in a world of my own depends on the pill or I keep saying to my sister' i'm wellllllll Fuuuucccked 'are you, and 'I love you sis' I also look a little bit like a fly my eyes are so dark that my pupils expand to the size of my eye which makes them almost black!:D
    Here we, here we, here we fucking go!

Me - Nice one, bruv!
    Friend - Nice one, bruv!
    Me - I sed, NICE ONE BRUV!
    Friend - NICE ONE BRUVAAAA!!!

Can anyone else see that? (referring to the lasers/strobes)
    Originally posted by ObviouslyBlonde
    ummmmmmmmm... usually WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! or COME ON! or I fuckin love this tune/you/pills/whatever is in my vicinity at the time :D

lmao!
    That sums me up pretty damn well too!

I like to keep myself amused at cheese music clubs (S club 7 type stuff) by also shouting things like "oi oi!" or other classic clubbing chants very loud.
    this topic brought back a almost forgotton memory for me.... Once when i was pilled up i kept thinkin this old bouncer was eyeing me up so it was starting to make me skecthy next thing when his backs turned the words FUCK OFF GREY`ED come out my mouth then i thought fuck it i need a piss and stormed off into the toilets.... when i come out i got a few funny looks i can tell ya lol :D
    ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELYABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !AABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !AABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !BSOLUTELY !ELY !BSOLUTELY ! !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTEABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !LY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !ABSOLUTELY !
    DECIDUOUSDECIDUOUSDECIDUOUSDECIDUOUSDECIDUOUS

absolutely deciduous absolutely deciduous absolutely deciduousabsolutely deciduousabsolutely deciduous
    DECIDUOUSLY ABSOLUTE
    #

AAAARRGGGHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!
    morrocan, take that damn joint outta ya mouth! ;)
    Funny post!

I suppose the most bizarre/amusing thing I have ever said was on my first pill at a house in Les-star. All I remember doing was yelling the lyrics of a famous Ratpack song, Captain of the Ship continuously, something like, "This is the captain of the ship, and we gonna keep yer rockin, we gonna take you on a trip, so keep Ratpackin.." which, coming to think about it, was a pretty apt thing to yell, given the circumstances. What the others were thinking I will never really know. "Fucked" proberly!
    :p
    Originally posted by ObviouslyBlonde
    I fuckin love this tune/you/pills/whatever is in my vicinity at the time :D

Yeah, that's pretty much me. I'm also very outgoing and will introduce myself to just about anyone who is unfortunate enough to be near me.

Or 'Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, guess what?' and then I'll go off on some random tangent that no one cares about.

Or 'I wanna dance. I think I'm gonna go dance. You wanna dance? Come dance with me.'

Or 'I'm a fool, I'm a fool.'
    Originally posted by kaz
    My mates have this thing they chant, I have no idea where they got it from, but once someone starts it everyone joins in...

mother mother fuck, mother mother fuck fuck
    Smoking weed, doin coke, takin pills
    Who takes the pills?
    WE TAKE THE PILLS!!!

bizarre.

Jay and Silent Bob....

I always end up in the "You alright?" loop. It's terrible, once you get in, you can't get out!

To be honest it's been that long I don't know if I can remember. I haven't had a sweetie for 13 months (not that I'm counting...) Roll on the weekend!
    Oh yeah, TheMistress and Angel01 made me think of these.

"Dude, I'm fucked up. Do I look fucked up? Am I acting fucked up? Dude I'm fucked up."

"My god, I bet my eyes are big. How are my eyes? Are they big? Fuck, I'm fucked up."

And to whoever I'm with that managed to talk me into going out: "Man, this is great! Thank you so much!"
    Originally posted by lovedup

Jay and Silent Bob....

I always end up in the "You alright?" loop. It's terrible, once you get in, you can't get out!

To be honest it's been that long I don't know if I can remember. I haven't had a sweetie for 13 months (not that I'm counting...) Roll on the weekend!

Thank you! The mystery solved, you see even they can't remember where they got it from.

Another favourite of my mates is from that film Cheetz & Chong (no idea how to spell it, never seen it): "(guitar strum)....my scrotum!"

Oh and my sister and her mate have no shame, at Creamfields they just shouted "Hey you guys!!!!!!" in the voice of that big ugly dude from the Goonies. Drove everyone crazy.

We also tended to point and shout "Give them a warm welcome folks cos... THEY JUST GOT HERE!!!" to any girls dressed in ridiculous outfits. There were plenty of victims.
    I used to shout "You beauty!!" a lot at the DJ, God only knows what they actually heard though, probably something like "Ya booey!!".
    Originally posted by Woolly
    I All I remember doing was yelling the lyrics of a famous Ratpack song, Captain of the Ship continuously, something like, "This is the captain of the ship, and we gonna keep yer rockin, we gonna take you on a trip, so keep Ratpackin

Lol, that reminds me of the time I went bowling/lasar questing on pills. Whilst I was waiting for my turn to bowl, I just sat in my seat muttering the lyrics to Insomnia by Faithless over and over again. Until I turned to my mate who said 'You enjoying yourself, Dan? ;) '
    My top three would have to be:

a) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

b) 1-2-3-4

c) Give me back my fucking glowstick
    Originally posted by RubberSkin

oh I know, what is up with that??!

To my eternal shame I ended up buying glowsticks at Creamfields, but it was all part of the laugh and it was the only place I could ever have got away with them. *coughs* yes well.

Every bugger in the place wanted a go with them, I was pestered the whole nite. Damn men, only ever after one thing... :rolleyes:
    I tend to chatter through my teeth, makes your jaw ache next day tho.
    Originally posted by RubberSkin

Me too, although it's never my glowstick in the first place. Usually they'll just give it to me anyway. Hehe.
    Hehehe, this is a hilarious topic!

A couple of my faves are "'AVE ITTTTTTT!" and "Fcuking tuuuuuune!"

But I'm awful for acquiring the loudest voice in the world and shouting questions to mates that could get them into serious trouble, without realising everyone within 20 feet can hear me!

Things such as "Isn't that the girl that works with ur bloke's wife?" :rolleyes:

How my mates put up with me I'll never know!
    I basically chat to anyone about absolutely anything. Chat chat chat chat chat.

Love it :D
    hehehehehe I know the "I'm fucked, do I look fucked, can you tell I'm fucked, fuck I'm fucked" one, which is usually followed by a grin that looks like I got a coathanger in me gob n a extremely loud "FUCK IIIIIIIIIT!!!":D
    Hurrah for glowsticks:D