Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

sussx uni

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Hi,

My name's Bucky and I'm new round these boards, just wondering if anyone here is at sussex or starting there this september?

cheers
:D:D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Hey Bucky, welcome to TheSite! :)
  • Options
    Hiya!! Chill out cos you're gonna have a fab time at Sussex!!

I've just graduated from Sussex and have had an amazing four years. I studied French and spent my third year in Bordeaux. What are you going to study? Are you going to live on campus? I lived in Park Village on campus in my first year. Don't worry too much about the accommodation you're given, even if it's off campus, as it's all really nice. Brighton is a great city. There is loads to do, even if you're not a clubbing type person. I'm sure you'll make friends really easily. The uni's got quite a cosmopolitan feel (about 1/3 are international students) so you'll mix with people of all nationalities.

I don't want to waffle on too much, so if you have any specific questions just let me know.

Bye

SI ;)
  • Options
    Hi SI, Hi susie.

I'm hopefully gonna be on campus with a mate, Brighthelm if we're lucky. Not that important if we're not. I'm studying politics, can't wait for 3 great years.

Bucky :p:p