Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Kissing Games...Would You Play?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Most of my mates have taken a keen interest in playin games like Pass The Polo, and Spin The Bottle.....Personally, I don't find the idea of tongueing my best female mate a turn on....What do you think? And do you agree with me believing that a kiss is something special, not just a slobber with a polo? Or am I being ridiculous ?!
TheShyGirlBeth xXx :D

Comments

• Options
    You're only young, try everything at least once ;)
  • Options
    i wouldnt.

i kind of believe kissing is a very intimate thing, and i dont take it lightly.

but if you dont, then you should.

by the way, kurt? SNOOTCHIE BOOTCHIES, little NOOTCHIES...
  • Options
    hey, its a bit of fun...

get some guys involved too, me and a mate did that back in the uk (although he was munted on pills at the time) and he kissed me full on in a straight club to try and get his girlfriend and her mate to kiss... lol

not that I have any problems with kissing another guy but still, it suprised me.. quite amusing!
  • Options
    Go on live a little!
    Kissing your best mate sounds pretty exciting to me!:p

James..you a prude as well as a thoroughly nice guy with a bad mouth??No wonder youre having problems.
  • Options
    Do it, I personally wouldn't Kiss my best mate. I know where he's been and the girls he's been with and it ain't nice!!

But for a girl to kiss a girl its only a laugh and people wont mind;) honestly!!
  • Options
    Yeah go for it. Its only a bit of fun innit :)
  • Options
    im not a prude. i just dont believe in kissing randomn people. i thikn it should be reserved for the one you love.
  • Options
    well i agree with james! i wouldnt do it!! i dont like kissing people at random! only times ive kissed strangers is when ive been very drunk!lol and of course that doesnt happen very often...;) anyway kissing is quite a special thing! and i wouldnt kiss my best friend much as i love her..!!!:D... i kissed another girl once but i was very drunk and it did absolutely nothing for me!!
  • Options
    If ya wanna do it, do it. It's harmless fun. I would. :D

If you don't, don't. :p
  • Options
    I'd like to thank james, and astleyfan for their opinions!
    I'm so glad someone agrees with me that kissing should be with someone u care for !
    Beth x
  • Options
    Just kiss her it's not that bad is it!! You never know you might enjoy it! ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~Angel01~
    Just kiss her it's not that bad is it!! You never know you might enjoy it! ;)

I'm sure other people would as well:p

But stick to your morals Beth
  • Options
    Go for it!
    I have played these sort of kissing games before and they are always good fun! I know you wouldn't fancy kissing your best mate, but just get loads of people involved and it is a barrel of laughs!
    have fun
    love
    kazooz
    xxxxx
  • Options
    I don't join in if I have a fella (unless he doesn't mind), but if single yeah why the hell not. It's a bit of harmless fun. Live life while your young, it doesn't last for ever.:p
  • Options
    If you don't feel comfortable doing it then don't! But it could be fun, you should try everything once ;)
  • Options
    Re: Kissing Games...Would You Play?!
    Originally posted by TheShyGirlBeth
    And do you agree with me believing that a kiss is something special, not just a slobber with a polo? Or am I being ridiculous ?!
    TheShyGirlBeth xXx :D
    #

Slober is nasty but it's a laugh. I used to be like you, onyl kiss decent people but well then i got into clubbing and used to kiss Tom, dick and harry!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I probably wouldn't do them. Not now anyway. In my younger wild days I would snog anything half decent with a pulse and have probably snogged over 60 blokes. It just gets boring and meaningless after a while.
  • Options
    I'm too old for all that. There's only one person I want to snog these days.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fifi La Drools
    I'm too old for all that. There's only one person I want to snog these days.

"I'm fucking Ozzy Osbourne, the prince of fucking darkness!"

You fancy Ozzy?!?! :eek: :eek:

:p

(Hope that worked!)
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    Whats wrong with fancyin Ozzy?! HE'S MY HERO! I love him :D
  • Options
    hello there beth just thought we would say that these so called "kissing games" that we play are only a bit of fun you really should lighten up about it now and then. stop being so damn boring!! you said you needed a better social life and we have fun and stuff but if ya gonna be boring and not up for just having a laugh then well you aint gonna get very far are ya? so just lighten up a bit! it's only a game! means nothing!
  • Options
    thats very insensitive. to you it might mean nothing, but to somoen us its a very important thing.
  • Options
    well if she is gonna slag us (her mates) off i don't think that we are being that harsh on her she asked for opinions so we gave her ours! might not be the same as urs but hey still an opinion!
  • Options
    where has she slagged you and your mates off?
  • Options
    sorry, let me re-phrase that. where has she slagged you off?
  • Options
    I think this post is kinda dead kids, ok? :p
  • Options
    coz clearly if you read all her post's you will blantly see that she has been using other other names to protect herself when really we know who she's talking about. and maybe when she was saying my name!
  • Options
    ...paranoid.....
  • Options
    Originally posted by jamesyeahbaby
    ...paranoid.....

i think the word u r looking for is twat.
This discussion has been closed.