Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

More Advice Needed Quickly...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

Ok I need some more advice........About a year ago I got talking 2 this girl, but she was only 15 and i was 19. Ne we spoke on the fone and texted quite a lot, and then when we finally met up properly, I made a complete ass of myself, and when we talked next she told me she'd expected me 2 b more mature for somebody of 19.

Ne way, the upshot is i've seen her about since, and we've just said Hi. However, she is cuming round 2 my house 4 dinner this week with her friend, who is the daughter of 1 of my mums friends. (I hope this all makes sense?)

Im just really worried. She is so beautiful. I wont know wot 2 say when we are all sat at the table. I know she has finished with her boyf, and i want 2 try and make a move-in a verbal, not physical manner.

Can ne 1 advise me?

Thank u.....x

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How did you make an ass of your self first time you meet her?

I wouldn't try and plan anything to say to her, Thing tend to go wrong if you put too much pressure on them!

Instead why not play it by ear, ask her a few question she got to give long answer to instead of "Yes" & "No" answers. That way it looks like you actually care what she has to say!:)

Sorry, I can't think of any more to say at the moment, If I think of anything else I'll add it