Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Hymen

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, ive done a search but couldnt find what i was looking for so hope u dont mind giving me some advice!
i was wondering uf your hymen can break just from fingering? thanks a lot xxxxx

Comments

• Options
    Yes it can, some people are even born with out one. Using tampons can also tear it along with exercise.

:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Deeeeb
    Yes it can, some people are even born with out one. Using tampons can also tear it along with exercise.

:)

But nothing is better for getting rid of the pesky thing than a damn good shafting with a big cock.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JClay

But nothing is better for getting rid of the pesky thing than a damn good shafting with a big cock.

:rolleyes: lovely way to term it :rolleyes:
  • Options
    They can break doing sport as well cant they? :)
  • Options
    Re: Hymen
    Originally posted by Sunny_L85
    Hi, ive done a search but couldnt find what i was looking for so hope u dont mind giving me some advice!
    i was wondering uf your hymen can break just from fingering? thanks a lot xxxxx

Yes it can break as people have said, but you're still a virgin until you've had full blown pentrative sex.

*slaps JClay.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Hymen
    Originally posted by Angie

*slaps JClay.

Too right!

Have some sensitivity matey!
  • Options
    Misty.

Swims well.
  • Options
    I've done everything to try n shift the horrid thing...i've even been to the doctors! I can't have sex wiv my boyfriend coz its soooooo painful, its driving me mad!! I really need help but I dunno what to do :(I think horse riding is supposed to help...but us girls need summit cheaper!
  • Options
    Maye sex with your boyfriend is painfull because you are not relaxed/turend on enough? Ii have never heard continual pain blamed on a hymen.
  • Options
    The hymen doesn't just 'break'. It gradually falls away and breaks up inside of you. There are many different stages until it is completely gone and just about anything can do this. Most of mine was gone after a playground incident when I was 11.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lizzafins
    The hymen doesn't just 'break'. It gradually falls away and breaks up inside of you. There are many different stages until it is completely gone and just about anything can do this. Most of mine was gone after a playground incident when I was 11.

:eek: :confused:
  • Options

:eek: :confused:

Thats what I thought :eek:

Think what she is trying to say is that having sex isnt the only cause of your hymen breaking. Playing sports, vigorous activity can also break it, it can be gradually worn down, not just one poke and its gone if ya like ;)

My friend had an accident when she was 10 and she feel over and landing on something which went right up there :eek: ouch!!!!!!!! and the doctor feared she may not be able to have kids becasue of it :eek :( but one good thing is that it didnt hurt her first time having sex.

lucky get........ ah well.
  • Options
    Yeah, I think that is what I was getting at. :)

My 'incident' was that I was walking across a bar on a junglegym as if it were a balance beam...I slipped and fell with the bar between my legs. Just the sheer force of hitting the bar damaged my hymen.
  • Options
    Ouch!!!
  • Options
    Oh my god...wasn't anything else damaged??! That must av hurt like hell. I think i must av serious issues wiv sex coz i really can't relax at all.... :(:confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    My friend had an accident when she was 10 and she feel over and landing on something which went right up there :eek: ouch!!!!!!!!

Shiiiiiiiit!! :eek: *cringes and closes her legs*

:eek: @Lizzafins too. *keeps her legs firmly together*

I think my body got frightened after reading that. Ow ow ow ow ow! lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing

closes her legs
    *keeps her legs firmly together*

:D No comment :p
  • Options
    What these people are saying is correct, but i have heard that some do have really thick hymens and cant take a lot more force to break. I will see if i can find out any info for you. A trip to the doctor may help, if you really cant cope and need help they will be able to advise the best route of action :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by *angel biatch*
    Oh my god...wasn't anything else damaged??! That must av hurt like hell. I think i must av serious issues wiv sex coz i really can't relax at all.... :(:confused:

I had the same problem too. When I did eventually have sex, it didn't hurt at all and then there's no stopping you! :D
  • Options

:D No comment :p

Cheeky bugger. *slaps you* Have fun at school? :p *sat at home in her comfy chair* :p
  • Options
    I had the same problem too. When I did eventually have sex, it didn't hurt at all and then there's no stopping you!
    ...the only thing stoppin me is the pain...my boyfriend loves me and i love him...we've been together 9 months and the no sex thing is really buggin him..we have fun..we just don't go any further coz it really hurts me...grr....its really gettin on my nerves,i'm startin to think i'm a freak coz i just can't have sex :( :mad: :confused: