Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Beauty 'in Eye Of Beer Holder'

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This from Teletext explains a few of lifes happenings;)

BEAUTY 'IN EYE OF BEER HOLDER'

A new study has established that beauty may be in the eye of the beer holder rather than the beholder.

Scientists have found proof of the so-called "beer goggles" effect, after a study involving 80 students.

The researchers found men and women who have drunk a moderate amount of alcohol find the faces of the opposite sex 25% more attractive. :eek:

:D

Comments

• Options
    oh spliffy i've been there so many times.....the word kennel comes to mind !
  • Options
    I've just read this on BBC News online. The scientists' previous study includes the proof that dinking leads to higher incidences of unprotected sex. Exactly how did that experiment work, I wonder?

The study report (BBC News)
  • Options
    This just proves what we already knew lol

I think we have all been there at a party or the pub, and someone you wouldnt normally look twice at is giving you the ol come to bed eyes and you think no way man !!

Then its the early hours and a few too many stellas later and suddenly you are shallow hal........... DOH! :eek: