Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

First time drug user

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone out there i am thinking of starting taking something my main ones that come to mind were cocaine,cannabis or LSD.

can anyone suggest which would be a good starter

Comments

• Options
    cannabis is always a good starter, although its your choice
    Duffy
  • Options
    Thanks

all i can really say is thanks dude
  • Options
    mr bones, try nicotine and alcohol first. dont for fucks sake start on lsd...or boring coke. l.s.d will more than likely scare you shitless if you haven't experienced buggar all else. and coke is only mildly interesting. have a smoke if you must try something...
    stand by for lift off sunshine.
  • Options
    well i smoked weed before smoking tobacco or drinking, and i had a decent enough time. you dont get anything off smoking except a serious nicotine rush and a bangin headache [in my experience] which is why i tried weed first [i dont do something i dont see the point in]. And iv never really got round to trying alcohol. if you want to do some serious stuff youve probably drunk alcohol before.
    Duffy
  • Options
    Don't think of LSD/acid first, unless you are with someone that knows what they are doing.

Can be the best thing ever - can be the worst ever!

Coke, as m/roll says is fairly boring - OK for party's or high pressure jobs, but totally over-priced for the hit.

Good bud - safe & fun by & large, good first stop!

:D
  • Options
    Re: First time drug user
    Originally posted by Kenny_Bones

can anyone suggest which would be a good starter

Prawn cocktail ?
  • Options
    Re: Re: First time drug user
    Originally posted by ebb

Prawn cocktail ?

i prefer a good greek salad myself

:D
  • Options
    you should start with cannabis...if you are not fairly experienced with altered consciousness states, lsd will kick yourt butt...
  • Options
    I'm not so sure, it depends on what your looking for in 'drugs'

I mean if you want to sit around giggle a lot and eat your own weight it Kit Kats then you want puff, however if you do want to experiance something that you cant get anywhere else I'd say one of the trips, shrooms, acid etc.

My wife did puff a few times then did a heavy acid trip and was fine, it all depends what you want and your attitude to it.

Personaly I think all that talk about how acid will scare you is more likely to make you scared than the drug itself, in small doses it isnt this mind bending chemical.

Mdma's always nice too.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Mdma's always nice too.

Highly recomended!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Your journey into drugs should be a slow one, dont just dive in head first.

Smokin the odd jay or two is a good place to start, dont jump head first into chemicals because, they are like pringles once you start you just cant stop lol

You have many years to try everything so take your time and make sure its done sensibly and with people that you trust.

The biggest danger about doing stuff like LSD is your self because its a trip into your own mind, which subconciously your kinda control, but if you are worried about taking it, it will make the trip worse and paranoia sets in, you could be sitting in a room with your mates and then suddenly believe they are all out to get you. On the other hand you could just sit there laugh for 4 hours and talk to pink elephants.

My advice is go slow mate and work your way up if you feel you want to :p