Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

i'm scared, but still up for it

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i am still a virgin, but i am going to lose it to my girlfreind tomorrow, but i am scared i won't do it correctly, is there a right or wrong way??? and do i have to make her 'wet' before i enter her? is it best to have a bit of foreplay first? and if u have any tips for me i would be happy to hear of them... thanx a lot

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ideally it would be nice to have had some foreplay stuff going on before, so that you are familiar with each other's bodies and all of that.
    In theory she should naturally produce a lubricant, but I know that probably wont happen if you just try and get your dick inside her without any preludes. It's a good idea to get her wet, either using a lubricated (saliva works OK) finger or by going down on her before you do it.

Have you ever confused a dream with life?
    Oh and there isnt really a right or wrong way about doing it, but you should be considerate towards her [if she is a virgin too she could be in pain] and take things slowly.
    she is not a virgin no, that is why i am more worried incase i do it wrong or badly and she may dump me for it... but i don't think she is like that, but there is still that thought im my mind, how is the best way to get her wet?
    Pity you didn't read some good books before you decided to go for it, Justin. Being wet is a must as it damn well hurts if your not! She could be sore for days so bang goes your fun mate! Don't just do the in-out at top speed thing, try slow and quick, try the figure of eight with your hips. Notice her response, dont always go deep women are very sensitive in the first three inches. Save a deep thrust til she's really worked up.And good luck mate, let us know how it goes.