Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What stories need to be told? YouthNet Opportunity for 18-25 year-olds

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Hey :wave:

We're hosting a challenge day with our supporters Capital One at their HQ in Nottingham later this month.:hyper:

It will be a fab chance for those of you who are interested in sharing stories to take part in a creative session, as well as a great opportunity to hook up with some high powered bods to get careers advice and insight. This is an all expenses paid opportunity.

Interested? Complete this simple form and we'll get back to you if you're successful in your application.

Comments

• **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    We still have a couple of spaces on this one - if anyone's interested feel free to drop me a PM :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I want toooooooo
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Why oh why did I have to get older ;) I wish my age could just stop now haha.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I wanntt too, too!! :eek: