Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Give me some advice, quick!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

I have a problem and I dont know wot 2 do. I've asked my friends, but they're not sure either.

Ok, I met this girl on holiday and it turns out that she lives near me and i c her quite often. I 'pulled' her but it didnt go any further.

Since I've been back in England I've seen her twice, but each time she has been really quiet. I actually think she's rather shy, but so am I.

The trouble is, when I do see her, I dont know how to tell her that I like her. I dont wanna go texting her and chasing her, I feel thats a little immature.

So, next time I see her-can n e 1 advise me on how to tell her that I really like her?

Thanx Everyone

Comments

• Options
    Why the urengency!!
    Do you text each other or talk over msn? you could subtlely flirt and see what her reaction is.........?
    If she knocks you backyou down you could always resort to the 'my mate knicked my phone 'line!
    Or you could be upfront about it to her face, but if she is shy she may get embaressed.

What do u mean by 'pulled her' and that was all??
  • Options
    :confused:

Hello Deeeeb-I mean by pulling hy pulling that I kissed her, although it was rather passionate.

She did give me her number and we've texted once or twice but thats it.

I have tried flirting subtely, and she just smiles. I cant work her out.

Ne more ideas?
  • Options
    Texting is definately the way forward. Its the best thing ever invented for these sort of situations. Text her just saying that you like her and asking to meet up. Its not immature. It is immature to ignore each other like you are doing. She is probably thinking the same as you and its obvious you both like each other if youve kissed, so why pretend otherwise? The longer you leave it you are letting a great chance slip away. Text her ... NOW!!!!
  • Options
    Perhaps your holiday romance was nothing more than that.

She might have a boyfriend at home for all you know, or she might have her eye on someone else.

Perhaps you should text her and ask to meet up, if she says no then put it down to experience and move on. Don't spend all your time dwelling on the past, move forward.
  • Options
    Text her and ask if she wants to go out for a drink or summat. What harm can it do. You obviuosly like her and she probably likes you to, is just too shy to know how to act. She's prbably waiting for you to make a move, so text her invite her out and see what happens, just take each moment as it comes.

Don't waste this chance though. They're hard enough to come across.:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Romeo
    Texting is definately the way forward.

*agrees

You can always work out by someone's texts if they like you. Remember, if there's 3 kisses (X X X) - practically a shag!!!!!! :D:D:D;)

*note, - if you want to know if she likes you or not....why don't you just ASK her???
  • Options
    Thanx 4 all the advice, but I text her earlier o n-just a friendly text-asked wot she was up2 etc, and wen she text back she started it, "Hi Darlin"........and ended it with a X

So, I dont know whether she is just being friendly or not

Ne Suggestions?
  • Options
    I think the only thing left to do is...ask her outright and then at least you will know where you stand with one another.:)
  • Options
    Just text her and ASK her if you are both too shy to do it in person!:rolleyes: