Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Exciting book launch today - proceeds going to YouthNet!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone :wave:

As many of you know the online community here at TheSite.org is run by the charity YouthNet. One of our supporters, Dr Sam Collins is today releasing her first book Radio Heaven about tuning into your intuition and the signs around us.

It is her true life story of how she was bullied growing up on a council estate in Southern England, to losing her mother at 21, to building Aspire, an award winning business from scratch and the journey of adopting a little girl from war torn DR Congo.

Sam has reached a million women through The Aspire Foundation, including myself, and she's even been recognised by the Queen!

This is a book about doing business for social good and designing your own destiny rather than waiting for your parents, boss, partner or society to determine it for you.

It's best described as part biography and part tool kit with practical, easy?to-digest ideas to help motivate you to follow your passion in life, regardless of time, money, or experience.

The best bit is that if you buy Radio Heaven today and email the receipt for the book to scollins@aspirewomen.com along with mentioning YouthNet she will donate all profits from the books purchased by our supporters to us for today, April 29th only.

You can buy the book Radio Heaven here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Radio-Heaven-Womans-Journey-Grace/dp/1628651865/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1429867615&sr=8-1&keywords=radio+heaven

Enjoy it if you buy it, I've already started reading it and I can tell you that Sam is a pretty inspirational lady! :yes: