Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Do I fancy him

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey me again well know how I fell out with my ex friend well before all of that happened I was friend with this boy in my class we starting meeting up and he wanted to kiss me I wasn't so sure but i kisses him and I liked it so we stared meeting up to kiss and to touch and everything the only thing was at the time I never fancy him I never had any butterfly when we kiss but anyway we started arguing a lot and one day he fell out with me I don't know why but ever since he fell out with me he has been bullying me he done it for months now but lucky that all sorted out now we don't speak to each other anymore at all he blocked me on fb and everything but when me and my ex friend fell out just about 2 months ago she has been with him everyday at college and sitting beside him she has a gf and I hate her now anyway for what she have done to me but I don't know If am jealous every time she sits beside him I fell even more angry at her and every time he speaks about girls I get really jealous but it wouldn't work out with me me him cause all he dose is speaks about girls but I think I like him a lot now even after everything what has happened and I can't fancy him what should I do I can't tell anyone is would be embarrassed but it hurting me

Comments

• Options
    You really do go out of your way to find shit people. Same advice applies as in the other threads: Get some hobbies and distract yourself. Doubt you have a crush on this guy. You didn't feel anything when you "had" him, now you are just jealous even though you never fancied him in the first place.
  • Options
    Thank you and okay but the thing is the last time I kissed him I stared to get fellings for him what dose that mean
  • Options
    Louise95 wrote: »
    Thank you and okay but the thing is the last time I kissed him I stared to get fellings for him what dose that mean

I don't know, but it is meaningless anyway since he is a nasty shit. you only have one option anyway, to get over it. Or do you want to court a guy that bullies you? Yea, didn't think so.
  • Options
    Hey and your right it better to get over him he isn't a nice person to have a crush on he wolf just make fun of me if he ever finds out
  • Options
    Louise95 wrote: »
    Hey and your right it better to get over him he isn't a nice person to have a crush on he wolf just make fun of me if he ever finds out

:yes:

Exactly that. Doesn't mean your feelings are inadequate or that you're not allowed to feel hurt and upset *hug* but it's important to remember what you need and what you deserve. Even if somehow you kissed again, in the long run he's someone who doesn't seem honest, fair or nice to you...Best thing is what you said - keeping an eye out for someone who it would actually be "nice" to have a crush on :yes:
  • Options
    Aww thank you for this and you right am going to try and get over him I would just get hurt more if I keep liking him going to find someone better to have a crush on
  • Options
    Sometimes people fall for really inappropriate partners, it happens. I am glad you have recognised he is not worth your attention or thoughts.

If you are not with somebody you love, love the one you are with... (YOU)

Put yourself first, follow StrubbleS advise, start a class or something :)
  • Options
    Aww thank you and you right I have realise that he isn't a nice person and am going to start looking after my self and I will follow stubbles advise and start a club or something