Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Can't cope, my ex friend is bullying me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Someone please speak need to talk to someone right now can't cope😥

Comments

• Options
    Danny!Danny! Deactivated Posts: 560 Incredible Poster
    Hi Louise, sorry you're feeling so bad - do you want to tell us a bit more about what's going on?
  • Options
    I just been getting bullied my my ex friend and am alone like all the time and I can't take it no longer
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Louise95 wrote: »
    I just been getting bullied my my ex friend and am alone like all the time and I can't take it no longer

Hey Louise, what's happening with your ex friend?
  • Options
    She just been bullying me cause me and her fell out it everyday now she starts on me I say nothing to her and she starts on me for no reason
  • Options
    Hi louise95, sorry to hear that :( I just changed your title so people know what this is about :heart:

In what way is she bullying you? Can you stay away from her somehow? or block her on your phone? Why did you both fall out?

Have a look at our article on bullying

Good luck, just stay strong and remember no one deserve any kind of bullying *hug*
  • Options
    aww okay and we fell out because she's msde up lies to the tutors saying I was swearing at her Friend but I never swear at him at all I never swear in my life and she keep saying stuff to me at college like you do know we not going to be friends again and she dosent like me and that and she calls me names and everytime I speak to someone new they know her and what ever I tell them they go away and tell her and she in my class at college in all of them so there no way I could stay away from her and I alraady got her blocked on the phone and fb but I just can't cope any longer
  • Options
    GregGreg Deactivated Posts: 50 Boards Initiate
    Hi Louise95,

I'm sorry to hear about the situation you are having with your ex-friend. It sounds really tough, especially that you and your friend used to be very close. It is good that you blocked her on social media so that you don't have to think about her all the time. Have you considered meeting new people who have no relationship with your ex-friend so that your new friends won't be getting involved with your past relationships and you don't have to worry about what she will tell them?
  • Options
    Hey Greg am doing that just now trying to find clubs and that I will go to to meet new people and I will make sure that they don't know my ex friend so that way I can make a fresh start in my life
  • Options
    Danny!Danny! Deactivated Posts: 560 Incredible Poster
    That sounds really positive Louise :) The best way to show her that she's not winning and there's no point in her treating you like that is to get on with building good relationships with other people, and not caring what she thinks.
  • Options
    Thank you Danny and I know am not going to let her ruin my life I'll tell you if I find any new clubs and I'll let you know how things are going on really hoping I will meet new friends