Home Home, Law & Money
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

money n relationship problems

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have put myself in a huge problem. I was dating someone for the past four years and now we ended the relationship. He owes me a lot of money and I need it back urgently but now he has blocked my calls and not replying. What should I do? He owes me 21 thousand pounds. I really don't know what to do.


  • Danny!Danny! mod Posts: 560 Incredible Poster
    Hi rabia

    Welcome to the boards :)

    I've moved this to the home, law and money section as your main question seems to be about money.

    Sorry that things didn't work out in your relationship. You must have put a lot of trust in this person to lend him that much money, and I can imagine it feels really bad that he's not getting back to you.

    It sounds like it would be worth getting some legal advice. Advice Now brings together loads of information about the law and connects you to a range of sites and services which may be able to help you.

    Your local Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) can provide legal advice free of charge. Take any evdience yuo have of money transfers with you to help them understand the situation.

    And keep talking to us here - it's tough ending a long relationship even without having lots of money involved.
Sign In or Register to comment.