Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

money n relationship problems

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have put myself in a huge problem. I was dating someone for the past four years and now we ended the relationship. He owes me a lot of money and I need it back urgently but now he has blocked my calls and not replying. What should I do? He owes me 21 thousand pounds. I really don't know what to do.

Comments

• Options
    Danny!Danny! Deactivated Posts: 560 Incredible Poster
    Hi rabia

Welcome to the boards :)

I've moved this to the home, law and money section as your main question seems to be about money.

Sorry that things didn't work out in your relationship. You must have put a lot of trust in this person to lend him that much money, and I can imagine it feels really bad that he's not getting back to you.

It sounds like it would be worth getting some legal advice. Advice Now brings together loads of information about the law and connects you to a range of sites and services which may be able to help you.

Your local Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) can provide legal advice free of charge. Take any evdience yuo have of money transfers with you to help them understand the situation.

And keep talking to us here - it's tough ending a long relationship even without having lots of money involved.