Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Same sex...cant believe im asking!

Would anyone consider sleeping with someone of the same sex if they werent in a r/ship? :confused: Even if you had no "feelings" like that! :p Just to experiment...i probably would knowing me :p

And yes i did a search but "sex" is under the specified character limit! :D

And just for our debs....opposite sex if your gay?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *Slightly worried* ;)

    Can't say I would sleep with a bloke, Non do anything else with him...

    Er, Yes that my answer
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have slept with another woman, and it was a really cool experience, although there was a man with us to!;)

    * By the way i'm not a lesbian just willing to try anything once!* :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :D;):p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I can't say that I would :p
    I think you should make it someone of the opposite sex if your gay :D:D:D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think most know I'm gay, but I have slept in the same bed as girl, but never had sex with a girl.
    I am not physically attracted to girls, but I must say, if I wasn't in a relationship, I wouldn't mind giving sex with a girl a go, just for the experience.
    Just hope it would not be "toooooo" good, as like I say I am not attracted to girls phycally, & would rather feel the body of a nice strong man next to me in bed.
    But it probably will never happen as me & my man are for life, & I will never cheat on him with another guy or girl. :cool: ;) :cool:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Ocean Sailor
    I think most know I'm gay, but I have slept in the same bed as girl, but never had sex with a girl.
    I am not physically attracted to girls, but I must say, if I wasn't in a relationship, I wouldn't mind giving sex with a girl a go, just for the experience.
    Just hope it would not be "toooooo" good, as like I say I am not attracted to girls phycally, & would rather feel the body of a nice strong man next to me in bed.
    But it probably will never happen as me & my man are for life, & I will never cheat on him with another guy or girl. :cool: ;) :cool:

    Hmm but you wouldn't bring a Girl home and have a 3sum with you BF then?

    If you curious what a girl feels like (I'm not sure if you missing out on much)

    You don't have to be physically attracted to someone to sleep with them, Just be drunk, It works for me;) :rolleyes: ;)

    (Joking!!)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Would I have sex with a girl? Hmm - not unsolicited.
    Maybe if someone tried to persuade me - a guy for example.
    I'm rather open minded, but I prefer a male body :)
    But I can imagine to kiss a girl - a kiss is a kiss - no matter what sex. And I think maybe girls are better in kissing :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Harmless


    Hmm but you wouldn't bring a Girl home and have a 3sum with you BF then?

    If you curious what a girl feels like (I'm not sure if you missing out on much)

    You don't have to be physically attracted to someone to sleep with them, Just be drunk, It works for me;) :rolleyes: ;)

    (Joking!!)

    Any 3sum we would ever possibly have would only be MMM, no matter how turned on a girl would be, being satisfied by 2 gay guys.

    Secondly, you say I'm probably not "missing out on much"

    Does this mean you don't enjoy sex much with girls ?
    Why not try it with a guy then, "just for the experience". You don't know what you could be missing.
    To me just holding a guy is soooooo good. Try it !

    Like you say, get drunk first & go for it ! :cool: ;) :cool:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Ocean Sailor


    Any 3sum we would ever possibly have would only be MMM, no matter how turned on a girl would be, being satisfied by 2 gay guys.

    Secondly, you say I'm probably not "missing out on much"

    Does this mean you don't enjoy sex much with girls ?
    Why not try it with a guy then, "just for the experience". You don't know what you could be missing.
    To me just holding a guy is soooooo good. Try it !

    Like you say, get drunk first & go for it ! :cool: ;) :cool:

    Lol, you a pretty funny bloke, But it don't work like that for me. Anyway my life's looking up at the moment:D :)

    Plus I don't think I'm that open minded to try anything with a bloke, even if I was drunk

    Straight is best for me.

    Don't take my word for it, You may find girl a real treat.

    Why can't you have sex with a girl when you drunk and your bf watches?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have my opposite sex wish list:

    Alyson Hannigan
    Milla Josovich
    Angelina Jolie (Gone in 60 seconds mode)
    Beautiful Japanese Lady who sat next to me in a restraunt a couple of days back.

    The only women that I would ever consent to mindless, no-strings sex with... lucky that I'll never meet them, huh?

    :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Harmless


    Lol, you a pretty funny bloke, But it don't work like that for me. Anyway my life's looking up at the moment:D :)

    Plus I don't think I'm that open minded to try anything with a bloke, even if I was drunk

    Straight is best for me.

    Don't take my word for it, You may find girl a real treat.

    Why can't you have sex with a girl when you drunk and your bf watches?

    I'll stick to what I have. Thanks all the same.

    You're not so serious yourself ! :cool:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Ocean Sailor


    I'll stick to what I have. Thanks all the same.

    You're not so serious yourself ! :cool:

    Well I'll flirt with any idea on here, But I know what I could and couldn't do. And being with a bloke isn't something I could do (Unless in a 3sum with a girl!, but yet again I would have to be drunk to do so.)

    I'm not sure what's stopping me But I know inside that it something I couldn't do

    Not saying there is anything wrong with it what so ever, I'm not sure If I could do it that all

    I'm getting little tongue tired here so I better shut up now:)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I considered myself 100% straight and had no interest in guys until I was sorta talked into it by my girlfriend's brother (but that's another story).
    I found the whole experience mind-blowing, exciting and have never cum so completely with a girl as I have with a guy. It was almost spiritual ...
    It may not be up everyone's street but a same-sex experience worked for me ...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Teagan
    until I was sorta talked into it by my girlfriend's brother (but that's another story).

    Come on Teag, you can tell me ! :cool: ;) :cool:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by 100% Chevalier

    Angelina Jolie

    *drools* I have to add Sarah Michelle Gellar to that list for me.

    There we go. There are my two. Oh, and Nicole Kidman. Oh, and the girl who played Faith in Buffy.

    Tra la la.

    So yes, I probably would. :p

    I'm happy with men anyway and have a much bigger list of them. :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing


    Sarah Michelle Gellar to that list for me.


    He He



    twins
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Ocean Sailor


    Come on Teag, you can tell me ! :cool: ;) :cool:

    Hehehehe ... maybe I'll write a book one day! :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing


    Oh, and the girl who played Faith in Buffy.


    Eliza Dushku. :) (used to be on the list too ;))

    why arent you on msn missy?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Deeeeb


    He He



    twins

    LMAO! :D

    You're blind I tell you, blind!! :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by 100% Chevalier


    Eliza Dushku. :) (used to be on the list too ;))

    why arent you on msn missy?

    *drools* :D

    I'll be there in a minute my fellow whore, I'm going to go grab a sandwich first. :p:D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing


    You're blind I tell you, blind!! :p

    Indeed you are Deeb, our daisy is much better looking than the walking talking maybelline billboard.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing


    You're blind I tell you, blind!! :p

    Nope, I've even got my glasses on :p

    You could be her stand in to carry out the sexual fantasys of men......
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by 100% Chevalier


    Indeed you are Deeb, our daisy is much better looking than the walking talking maybelline billboard.

    But Sarah Michelle Gellar is fiiiiiiiiiiine :D

    not quite as fine as my girlfriend, but thats beside the point
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing




    I'll be there in a minute my fellow whore, I'm going to go grab a sandwich first. :p:D

    Less of the fellow, I don't want to be associated with the likes of you. :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by 100% Chevalier


    Less of the fellow, I don't want to be associated with the likes of you. :p

    Aw, he loves me so! :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by 100% Chevalier

    Alyson Hannigan

    Hands off she's mine.

    So's Myleene and Lucy Lui. :)

    Not sure about sex but have snogged women. :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No, if i were not in a full time r/ship i would not consider sleeping with some-one of the same sex again.


    :)
Sign In or Register to comment.