Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The Great Comic Relief Bake Off

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone been watching this? :hyper:

Comments

• Options
    PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
    Yes and I love it :thumb:!! However I am gutted Mel and Sue aren't presenting together, I love them as a double act!

Did you see last nights?
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I'm watching it to, loved second episode, Jonathon Ross will surely be remembered for his amazing baking, how does someone manage to put a cake on a grill setting??! And his Yorkshire browns?!

Ooh, and I loved how they showed Abbeys cake just slowly falling over, bye bye cake!
  • Options
    So pleased Gok won, and that smug Zoella's beach hut was a big fail :d
  • Options
    PGreen wrote: »
    Yes and I love it :thumb:!! However I am gutted Mel and Sue aren't presenting together, I love them as a double act!

Did you see last nights?

Me too! It's weird that they're not presenting together - it's way funnier with both of them.

I preferred episode one (probs because my fave won) but last nights was good. I do think Zoella deserved to win though, as did Gok, but Zoe that little bit more.
  • Options

I actually quite liked Zoella's beach house, it was colourful, despite it not being a marble cake! I think she just needed a bit more time to make it amazing, like that vital cooling period for cakes.
  • Options
    I wasn't surprised at all that Gok won after seeing his bakes, I just never knew he was a baker, blimey!!!
  • Options
    i'm not watching this unfortunately

missed the start and now don't know when it is on
  • Options
    lady emily wrote: »

I believe it's on on Wednesday at 8pm :)
  • Options
    lady emily wrote: »

And it's also on IPlayer! :heart: So you could always watch it online if you couldn't catch it, or wanted to watch previous episodes.
  • Options

Me too. At the beginning I was getting irritated with her for being so smug and clearly using her 'baking for cameras' style. To see the epic fail when she was out of carefully rehearsed territory was refreshing

( or am I cruel)
  • Options
    Kinda saddened that it wasn't Mel or Sue hosting episode three of the Comic Relief bake off, I adore there human! We had Jo Brand this time, however, today's bake off wasn't that bad! But I only recognized one person :p
  • Options
    Me too. At the beginning I was getting irritated with her for being so smug and clearly using her 'baking for cameras' style. To see the epic fail when she was out of carefully rehearsed territory was refreshing

( or am I cruel)

:yes: