Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

To cheer up http moroccan roll

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A fat guy, a horney guy, and a stoner all die and go to hell. When they get there, Satan was in a really good mood. He say's to the three guys, "okay, i'm going to lock you in a room for 10,000 years but as i'm in a good mood i will let you take what ever you hold to be the most important things you loved on earth with you, but just for the first 5,000 years."

The fat guy says, "I love food, all kinds of food, Mexican, Chinese, you name it. "Satan says, "Food it is!" and puts the fat guy in a room full of more food than any one person has seen.

The horney guy says, "I love women. I want to be locked in a room with 100 women." Satan grants the request and locks the horney guy in the room with 100 women. The stoner says, "Man, that's easy! i want pot all types of pot, Sativa, indica, skunk, all kinds!" So Satan locks the stoner in a room with two million pounds of pot.

Three thousand years later, Satan comes back to check on them. When he opens the door to the fat guy's room, it was the worst sight Satan had ever seen. The room's full of shit and rotting food. The fat guy now weighs 12,000 pounds and says to Satan, "please help me!" Satan laughs and closes the door.

Next he opens the door to the horny guy's room. "Satan," he pleads, "you got to get me out of here! All the women are three thousand years old and i have thousands of screaming children!" Satan closed the door and laughed.

Now Satan opens the door to the soner's room, but before Satan can open the door he is knocked down by the stoner. The stoner stands over Satan, pulling his hair out, and screams "HEY, MAN! YOU GOT FUCKING A LIGHT?"

Explore.gif

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lmao
    :D
    HAHAHAHAHA thats fuckin gr8
    We left the Octopuss playing "In the arms of the one I love" on the Pipes.

"My dog will shag anything" a drunken voice pipes up from besides the Piano "anything at all,you just name it" "what about Big Norma the barmaid?" asks the barman "If she's game I'm sure the dog will do the job" the voice replies.

After some amount of persuasion and an even larger amount of Gin eventually the barmaid agrees. Kneeling on all fours in front of the Dog she waits expectantly but nothing happens, the Dog just sits and stares "Come on do the business" the owner of the Dog urges but to no avail "This is the last time I'm going to show you" the owner says unzipping his tousers and kneeling down.

We left the Animal Arms with the owner of the Shaghound getting tore into the barmaid with gusto.

An Alsation and a Doberman are having a quiet beer and watching the display, "Ive got to go to the Vets tomorrow" says the Alsation "My master stood on my tail last night so I bit a big chunk out of his leg, he's going to have me put to sleep".

The Doberman looked at the Alsation with a certain amount of pity "if it's any consolation I have to go to the Vets also" the Doberman informed the Alsation" My master was getting right up my mistress from the back in front of the fire last night I could'nt contain myself, after he'd finished I jumped on her myself and gave her a good seeing to" he said "are you getting put to sleep as well?" asked the Alsation " Oh No!" exclaimed the Doberman "I'm going to get my nails cut".

:D:p:D
    lol :D