Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

NYE alone thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
for everyone who has no plans tonight.

Let's chat, try to stay awake until 12 and then comment on the fireworks.

Comments

• Options
    I'm alone, except for the cat who's only staying 'cos I keep feeding her treats. Need a decent film for after tea, Netflix suggestions?
  • Options
    I'm struggling to find a film I am in the mood to watch
  • Options
    I'm already lying on the sofa. TV is crap :(
  • Options
    Me too. Wondering if now is the time to change into pjs.
  • Options
    My plans involve pitying my own existence and wine. So I probably win the award for the best new year plans.
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    I'm with my mum, but she's got her partner...
    I say you watch Sherlock on Netflix :d
  • Options
    Feeling very alone, especially today Sorry to put a downer on things, today is the same as every other, have no one to talk to, no friends and cannot see that ever changing.
  • Options
    So what's everyone doing?

I've just finished my curry :cool:
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Can I join in despite not actually being alone?! We have guests over, there stealing my bed for another night, and were all going to do countdown together :heart::p

And I can never be alone in this house, after all, it's a family of 7 xD - Kinda wish I was alone!!!
  • Options
    I'm bored, debating going to bed! Cat doesn't like the fireworks bless her, pretty sure they're early too!
  • Options
    Can I join in despite not actually being alone?! We have guests over, there stealing my bed for another night, and were all going to do countdown together :heart::p

And I can never be alone in this house, after all, it's a family of 7 xD - Kinda wish I was alone!!!

Sure! I'm having cuddles with my dog on the sofa. Not sure if I can be bothered to wait 3 hours ha
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    I'm tired... Or just really bored.
    Watched all of the latest subscriptions on Youtube, now what haha.
    Indiana Jones is on...
  • Options
    Sure! I'm having cuddles with my dog on the sofa. Not sure if I can be bothered to wait 3 hours ha

Hahaha, bonfires will start going off in a bit, so I'm not bothering with sleep xD - Did you see the new avatar I created you? Its in the thread called 'Whispers Avatars' :p
  • Options
    No sleep until the fireworks calm down
  • Options
    Fml.
  • Options
    I'm watching Fawlty Tours, what is life
  • Options
    ella! wrote: »
    Fml.

Whats the matter??!
  • Options
    New year. Me. Life. Pain. Life. Everything. Life. Being alive. This. Life. Wine.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    ella! wrote: »
    New year. Me. Life. Pain. Life. Everything. Life. Being alive. This. Life. Wine.

*hug*s :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Hahaha, bonfires will start going off in a bit, so I'm not bothering with sleep xD - Did you see the new avatar I created you? Its in the thread called 'Whispers Avatars' :p

Ooooo *goes and looks*
  • Options
    meggles wrote: »
    sigh

What's up?
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Hey guys - this thread is in anything goes. Can we please try and keep it a positive distraction sort of place pleeeeeease
  • Options
    Me and friend watched frozen together and quoted it via text messages, made my new years eve :heart:
  • Options
    Me and friend watched frozen together and quoted it via text messages, made my new years eve :heart:

Ah that's cute. Even though I don't like frozen I can appreciate that that must have been nice ;)
  • Options
    It was quite nice :D

What films you into?
  • Options
    Not sure really. I like horrors (well more psychological thrillers) but also films based on real events.
  • Options
    Cool. :heart:

What you been up too today?
  • Options
    meggles wrote: »
    fireworks are intrupting my film

Fireworks are annoying.
  • Options
    I don't think I am gonna manage to stay awake til 12. So tired.
  • Options
    Ooooo *goes and looks*

Did you manage to hunt it down?! Whatcha think? Might start charging xD

Ooh, fireworks, knowing me, if I fell asleep now, I would sleep through the fireworks, I coudn't sleep last night, bt I missed Holby City last night, so need to catch up xD and need to watch Corrie xD