Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Last chat of 2014 is with Fostress & Lauren tonight -Support chat 8-10 - 30/12

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone,

Lauren and Vinay will be hosting support chat tonight, along with me, Fostress.

If you're looking to get some help from the community or up for doing what you can to listen and help others then do come along.

If you're new to TheSite or to the chatroom then make sure you look at the guidelines first, in particular our group agreement:

When I join TheSite chat I agree to:
  • Make sure I'm in the right frame of mind - ready to join in productively with the group.
  • To welcome, listen to and respect others
  • Think through what I'm going to say before I say it (remember it's a group chat and everyone is affected by what I say)
  • Focus on the chat in hand (I don't need to mention other conversations with members on facebook, skype, whatsapp etc.) I also agree not to take anything that is said in chat and repeat it elsewhere - what happens in chat stays in chat.
  • Take a break when I need to
  • Avoid making conflict worse (if it happens) and focus on moving on quickly

^^This is really important to stick to to help make sure chat runs smoothly and everyone feels safe :thumb:

When the chat room is open you will be able to log in from this page: http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat

Comments