Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Announcing: The Historic Moments of Chat

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello. There have been so many undocumented historic moments of chat since I started modding 5 years ago. I wish I could compile a complete history, but in the absence of that, we can all ensure historic moments are documented from now on.
The Gobaith, Cariad a Gwenu General Chat is run according to strictly enforced laws. These are the Laws off Chat.

Tonight, for the first time ever, a law of chat was repealed. When BRE's Law was passed, there was a gap between the Gobaith, Cariad a Gwenu General Chat and Monday's support chat. The law stated that people must do their washing up between the two chats.

As there is no longer a gap, the law has been repealed and replaced by Han's law, which states that people must do their washing up before the Gobaith, Cariad a Gwenu General Chat begins.

To compensate BRE, BRE has been given a new law. BRE's Second Law states that BRE must bring enough chocolate bourbons to chat for everybody. This is my favourite law.

In addition to these laws being passed, a new minister was appointed.
Rosebud lives in Leicester, which makes her a northerner to southerners, and a southerner to northerners. Being in the middle means she is perfectly positioned to police the north-south border and ensure all users are either to the north or the south of the border.

Rosebud is Defender of the Border.

Comments

• Options
    WayneS wrote: »
    In addition to these laws being passed, a new minister was appointed.
    Rosebud lives in Leicester, which makes her a northerner to southerners, and a southerner to northerners. Being in the middle means she is perfectly positioned to police the north-south border and ensure all users are either to the north or the south of the border.

Rosebud is Defender of the Border.

oh wayne! this made me giggle I am indeed the defender of the border so BEWARE! history is always made when your about! :D
  • Options
    :confused:
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    :confused:

This. o.o
  • Options
    Sounds like you had to be there ;) Glad you had a fun chat those who were there!
  • Options
    yes jo you had to be there...... even being there got confuzling! I think Wayne's aging got to him I mean being around for 5 years is a lot! so don't worry yellow and woth its very confuzling!
  • Options
    Even I am confused
  • Options
    as am I!
  • Options
    casscubcasscub Posts: 138 The Mix Convert
    Can i ask what this means? D: Sorry im just so confused now :/
    "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose" 
    Lyndon B.Johnson 
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    I was there and I am seriously not confused haha.
  • Options
    casscubcasscub Posts: 138 The Mix Convert
    I missed about a month and a half two months of chats so i have no clue whats gone on :P
    "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose" 
    Lyndon B.Johnson 
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    I think he is basically saying that over the past 5 years, he and other members have created laws for his chat and also there have been stuff said in chat that hasn't been noted.
    As he states, BRE had a law in chat, but it has now been replaced.
    BRE has a new law.
    Rosebud has a law. In this chat rosebud asked everyone whether they were in the north or south.
    I don't know whether this explanation helps or not...