Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hiya and Help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:confused: Im in a stickty situation and I need Some help, I recently came back from Holiday and when I got back my Partner was having a bad week and took it out on me By giving me the cold Shoulder and Saying Stuff Like why do u want me blah blah blah. So that night in town i hooked up with her mate, I know this was the wrong thing to do but at the time I was blown away by her. 3 weeks into the relationship it has lost its shine and we only see eachother a weekends, There is a 3 year age gap beteen us and The Spark is Gone. I have no real reelings towards my Ex or the new Gf But I Just dont know what to do.

Im at the Age where I want to Travel around Europe and do the Kiwi in Overseas thing but at the Same stage dont want to Hurt this Lovely Person that she is.

Argh Help.

Comments

• Options
    DO IT!

If you wanna go travelling do it man !

Dont leave it till its too late and be sitting there when you are 40 wishing you had, cos the chances are that this girl wont be there when you are forty but the regrets will be.

PEACE
  • Options
    Hello and welcome to the site :)

If you post this in relationships or any forum you might get a better response :)