Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

TheSite.org is open over Christmas: what's happening when...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:wave:

Click on Santa below to find out exactly what's open over the Christmas period and where you can go for support if you need it.

thesitechristmasWP.jpg

Or here's a text link for those of you on Tapatalk ;)

Any questions let us know :christmas:

Comments

• JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    *bump*

:christmas:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    TheSiteTowers office is closed from later today and reopens on the 5th Jan. In the mean time we have plenty of staff and mods checking in over Christmas and the link above shows you what chats are happening over the next week or so.

If you need to get in touch with a mod for any reason please do send your PM to myself, **helen** and James and one of us will pick it up and get back to you but it may take a little longer than normal.

If you'd like to help us keep everything ticking over Christmas then here's how you can help by being one of our Christmas elves.

Have a good one everyone!

:)
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Have a lovely Christmas :heart: :christmas:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jo not being funny hope u all not going to be on tommrow as its christmas hehehe

Joooo why has it come to quick

Bump** to u too jamsie

By the way it good