Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Christmas Prizes!

JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
unwanted-christmas-presents-banner.jpg

Hey everyone :wave:

You might have noticed that we're running a few competitions this Christmas and have promised some awesome prizes!

So, here's a list of all the goodies you could win :hyper:

1 Airbeat-10 Bluetooth Speaker from Divoom

HvNlceq.jpguIRhNxY.jpg

The Divoom Airbeat-10 is a portable Bluetooth speaker with a suction cup and resonating technology that turns any hard flat surface into an extra subwoofer that amplifies the bass. Its splash-proof feature and portable design makes it an ideal shower or bath companion, and its bike mount creates the perfect speaker to listen to music both inside and outside the home. Click here for more info.

3 Art Bundles from Viking

9811044882878?$lg$

A colourful, creative combination of 24 Staedtler colouring pencils plus 24 Berol Colourfine colouring pens. We have three of these bundles to give away!

4 Sets of Bake Shapes: Muffin Toppers from Find Me a Gift

Eh706wr.jpgQaosel8.jpg

Turn your average muffin inside out and upside down with these 'Bake Shapes'.

Fill the tins with muffin batter and snap the funky Bake Shape Moulds on and let the oven work its magic! Out of the oven will appear muffins like you've never seen before? The amazing shapes you've created with the muffin toppers will look quirky, but you?ll also be able to fill the space with delicious toppings.

We have four sets of these to give away (each set contains 6 toppers). Read more here..

And Finally, more Bananagrams!
t440_e5f8c4e74ab7af28affdcc8c63762b94.jpg?1378761219

Keep your eyes peeled (get it?!) for chances to win! :christmas:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oh my days!!!! Shame i'm so crap at competitions ahahaha!!!!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I just love the look of the pens....... rach you should simply put a picture of a penguin on the Christmas threads and you'd so win! ;) and your not crap silly billy your amazing x