Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A Level Results and Clearing

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Good luck from TheSite to everyone who is opening their A Level results today. Did you do OK?

If you didn't get the grades you wanted, you still have several options open to you, including going through the clearing process. Our factsheet covers the choices you now have, and links through to the official websites that have all the clearing vacancies on them.

Factsheet here

:)
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nobody's posting their results :confused:

Anyway, I got AAB, plus a B in General Studies (if that counts).

I'm happy with that of course, I got into my uni which is great, but I was a little dissapointed with the B (Politics). I thought I might of scraped an A, but did really quite badly on two of the papers!! I might get them remarked, I dunno yet.

Anyone else??
  • Options
    I'm really happy with my results - got AAA which means I'm going to Oxford.

Well done to all of you who passed, commiserations to those who didn't, and to everyone, remember that this isnt the end of the line - there's a big wide world out there
    [scary, isn't it?]
  • Options
    Well done everyone. I got BBC which I was quite disappointed with, but who cares? I'm in my Uni and so...:D