Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Share your thoughts on our new-look Relationships Advice section

JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
As you might have noticed, there's a new menu at the top of TheSite called 'Relationship Advice' (scroll up ^^)

This is the new-look version of our Ask a Question service, where you can ask a relationships adviser a question and get a private answer within 3 days.

The new-look page only went up today, so we'd really appreciate any feedback you guys have, particularly on the part that says 'Share your relationship advice' - what do you think we're asking you to do there?

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I had to change from red revolution for a sec for that - feel honoured :p

I really like the new look and I love how everything is tied in so closely together, like the expert chat and then the recent answers. The page itself just seems a lot more calm and simple. I assume the 'share your relationship advice' is basically giving support - similar to replying to a thread I guess, although it may as well just be a thread then so it might mean we're advising the advisers? Either way I think that's my favourite part. I shall be obsessing over this new page for a bit now so thanks guys!