Home Represent Young People
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Share your thoughts on our new-look Relationships Advice section

JamesJames Posts: 1,706 Community Manager
As you might have noticed, there's a new menu at the top of TheSite called 'Relationship Advice' (scroll up ^^)

This is the new-look version of our Ask a Question service, where you can ask a relationships adviser a question and get a private answer within 3 days.

The new-look page only went up today, so we'd really appreciate any feedback you guys have, particularly on the part that says 'Share your relationship advice' - what do you think we're asking you to do there?

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I had to change from red revolution for a sec for that - feel honoured :p

I really like the new look and I love how everything is tied in so closely together, like the expert chat and then the recent answers. The page itself just seems a lot more calm and simple. I assume the 'share your relationship advice' is basically giving support - similar to replying to a thread I guess, although it may as well just be a thread then so it might mean we're advising the advisers? Either way I think that's my favourite part. I shall be obsessing over this new page for a bit now so thanks guys!