Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Has someone really got to you today?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
On the back of TheSite's #Argumends campaign that started today we wanted to give you all a space to let off some steam about your relationships. Even the people we love can get on the wrong side of us from time to time Old Mad :heart:

Maybe your other half has a really annoying habit , maybe you have a mate that's always late to meet you and never says sorry, or perhaps your family is always asking you to come out of your room :banghead:

This thread is all about relationships rants so over to you...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSce5G_uRLqSsX3fEwJuzS07foxhCRggSZhFBKX-R4nsxvmaY0EMg

Comments

• Options
    'Grandparents' are just so evidently horrible and I swear they go out of their fucking way to make me feel worse.
    I woke my nephew up before and literally a minute later dad returned home in that wind up mood and just started being really rough and kept poking nephew which he obviously didn't like, so I told dad off, so he told me off. Urgh. If my nephew is doing that almost crying noise and trying to hide his head in my shoulder then I think it's quite clear that he doesn't want to be messed with so I'm not going to sit there and let anyone wind him up. But I get told to keep my nose out. Sure, next time I'll just pass him to you even if he's crying, because I haven't got any say at all when I'm the one my nephew wants to cling on to.
  • Options
    Friends telling me I am the one being distant when they've made little contact with me for months. There's only so much I can say and do before I give up contacting them.
  • Options
    My mums so selfishes dosnt care that her daughter is ill she thinks going to give blood is more inprntent then anything :(
  • Options
    Friends telling me I am the one being distant when they've made little contact with me for months. There's only so much I can say and do before I give up contacting them.

Aww, it's not nice to feel you're always the one making the effort :( have you been able to talk to them about how you feel at all?
  • Options
    *Heather* wrote: »
    My mums so selfishes dosnt care that her daughter is ill she thinks going to give blood is more inprntent then anything :(

*hug*
  • Options
    Jo7 wrote: »
    *hug*

her parnter just as bad :( selfish

Its all about them loke iam invisible and iam not here
  • Options
    Jo7 wrote: »
    Aww, it's not nice to feel you're always the one making the effort :( have you been able to talk to them about how you feel at all?
    Yeah, we had a talk about it and agreed to arrange more time together but that's not happened yet. Will see how it goes.
  • Options
    Yeah, we had a talk about it and agreed to arrange more time together but that's not happened yet. Will see how it goes.

Aww, glad you had a chat about it. Good luck :)
  • Options
    Hope you're feeling better, Heather! It sounds like you're feeling a bit forgotten about and that your mum and her partner could do a bit more to help make you feel involved. Especially when you're poorly, you can feel like you need somebody to look after you. If you feel up to it, you could always have a word with your mum to let her know that you're feeling invisible to her; maybe if you both want to, you could set some time aside each week to spend some quality time together, just the two of you.
  • Options
    Redrose wrote: »
    Hope you're feeling better, Heather! It sounds like you're feeling a bit forgotten about and that your mum and her partner could do a bit more to help make you feel involved. Especially when you're poorly, you can feel like you need somebody to look after you. If you feel up to it, you could always have a word with your mum to let her know that you're feeling invisible to her; maybe if you both want to, you could set some time aside each week to spend some quality time together, just the two of you.

Thanks for ur support I just want to really cry and not be here at the moment not coping with my life