Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It’s the final week of November, and Black Friday is this Friday. Are you going to buy something? If so, what are you going to buy? Have you got better things to do than shopping? Share them with the world.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The usual - cinema tomorrow, finally back to ukulele club on Wedmesday, running Wed / Thursday and running on Saturday with my new running partner. May go to Totnes on Friday.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Working, and getting my hair done on Saturday and starting my christmas shopping too. :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Cornwall on Tuesday, wednesday I have doctors at 8am D: is that even legal? ;) I'm also going to cinemas to see....the new hunger games film? Haven't seen the other ones :p Thursday I'm applying for the foundation degree..Friday Im planning on going shopping for a new coat..
    Melian wrote: »
    The usual - cinema tomorrow, finally back to ukulele club on Wedmesday, running Wed / Thursday and running on Saturday with my new running partner. May go to Totnes on Friday.

It's good to have a running partner. You can encourage each other. Brilliant news about ukulele club being back on. Do they play Christmas songs?
    Working, and getting my hair done on Saturday and starting my christmas shopping too. :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

What do you plan to buy?
    Emmalee wrote: »
    Cornwall on Tuesday, wednesday I have doctors at 8am D: is that even legal? ;) I'm also going to cinemas to see....the new hunger games film? Haven't seen the other ones :p Thursday I'm applying for the foundation degree..Friday Im planning on going shopping for a new coat..

Here the OAPs line up to get into our GP surgery which opens at 8:30 like 30 minutes before. They're retired. They should lie in. That's an awful time though.

A new coat will keep you warm. I'm sure you can get a degree.
    WayneS wrote: »
    It's good to have a running partner. You can encourage each other. Brilliant news about ukulele club being back on. Do they play Christmas songs?

We do, yes. Not been able to attend for the last 4 weeks due to either being busy or not being able to get there.
    We do, yes. Not been able to attend for the last 4 weeks due to either being busy or not being able to get there.

Can you play Lonely This Christmas?
    WayneS wrote: »
    Can you play Lonely This Christmas?

I don't think we play that one.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    same as ive been doing since i got out of hospital ... lie in bed doing nothing but watching films
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    same as ive been doing since i got out of hospital ... lie in bed doing nothing but watching films

There will be plenty of Christmasy films on to make you feel better.
    I don't think we play that one.

Please request it on my behalf. Tell them it's my favourite Christmas song so you want to be able to play it.