Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General Chat Tonight (23.11.2014 8.30-10pm)

Hey everyone!!!!

You have me tonight for General Chat in the usual place BUT at a different time than usual!!!! We are now going to be fitting in with the weekly times of 8.30pm - 10pm :yes:

The same guidelines and agreement (see below) applies :thumb:

As we are crossing over with Support Chat, do try to make a decision as to which room you think best suits you this evening, swapping and changing rooms is okay, but not toooooo much as that doesn't benefit anyone :no:

So if you're in with me, make sure you have your general chat hat on!!

See you soon :hyper:

Rach
When I join TheSite chat I agree to:

- Make sure I'm in the right frame of mind - ready to join in productively with the group.

- To welcome, listen to and respect others

- Think through what I'm going to say before I say it (remember it's a group chat and everyone is affected by what I say)

- Focus on the chat in hand (I don't need to mention other conversations with members on facebook, skype, whatsapp etc.) I also agree not to take anything that is said in chat and repeat it elsewhere - what happens in chat stays in chat.

- Take a break when I need to

- Avoid making conflict worse (if it happens) and focus on moving on quickly

- *HAVE FUN!!*
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    casscubcasscub Posts: 138 The Mix Convert
    *rach* wrote: »
    Hey everyone!!!!

You have me tonight for General Chat in the usual place BUT at a different time than usual!!!! We are now going to be fitting in with the weekly times of 8.30pm - 10pm :yes:

The same guidelines and agreement (see below) applies :thumb:

As we are crossing over with Support Chat, do try to make a decision as to which room you think best suits you this evening, swapping and changing rooms is okay, but not toooooo much as that doesn't benefit anyone :no:

So if you're in with me, make sure you have your general chat hat on!!

See you soon :hyper:

Rach

Can't wait for tonight!!!! I will be in GC but wot be in at straight 8:30pm sorry rach :P
    "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose" 
    Lyndon B.Johnson 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    We're Open!!!!