Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

sex....help!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im 16 and ive never had sex...dis doesnt bother me but wat does is dat im 16 and ive done anyting wit a fella like a wanke....i want to be able to do it though...im no slut but my friends do it to der b/fs...im to afraid dat i will do sumting wrong.i dont really no wat to do...i want to be able to do it right but havent the guts to....will sumone plz help and tell me how to do it or how to over come my fear....please help!!!!!!!;)

Comments

• Options
    When I hit reply I was going to write the following:

'Stop typing in text speak please. 'Dat' is actually 'that' and it doesn't take much more effort to write it in full, it also makes people more sympathetic.'

But by the time I had thought it over it was ten times nastier, so I think I will leave you with that version. :D
  • Options
    Im 16 and ive never had sex...dis doesnt bother me but wat does is dat im 16 and ive done anyting wit a fella like a wanke....i want to be able to do it though...im no slut but my friends do it to der b/fs...im to afraid dat i will do sumting wrong.i dont really no wat to do...i want to be able to do it right but havent the guts to....will sumone plz help and tell me how to do it or how to over come my fear....please help!!!!!!!

I'm
    I've
    this
    doesn't
    what
    that
    friend's
    their
    too
    something
    don't
    know
    haven't
    someone
    please
    overcome

Not to mention various grammatical mistakes.

Oh, and that this should be in sex.

Beyond that, I can't help you.
  • Options
    BTW we can't exactly help unless of course you talk our turtle boy into showing you the ropes.....!

I suggest you buy a copy of the karma sutra.
  • Options
    Dont worry about it love :)

An does *everyone* have to get so fussed about her grammatical mistakes! But i do agree text talk is a no no! :p
  • Options
    Re: sex....help!!
    Originally posted by louise16_02
    Im 16 and ive never had sex...dis doesnt bother me but wat does is dat im 16 and ive done anyting wit a fella like a wanke....i want to be able to do it though...im no slut but my friends do it to der b/fs...im to afraid dat i will do sumting wrong.i dont really no wat to do...i want to be able to do it right but havent the guts to....will sumone plz help and tell me how to do it or how to over come my fear....please help!!!!!!!;)

Some advise please type in proper English, as this type of writing really pisses me off!;)
  • Options
    Re: Re: sex....help!!
    Originally posted by ~Angel01~

Some advise please type in proper English, as this type of writing really pisses me off!;)

You're hardly one to talk.

And yes Lacy, people do have to get bothered. Otherwise every forum will end up like Sex.
  • Options
    *cough*

Wrong forum innit.
This discussion has been closed.