Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Really not doing well

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I definitely do not have hope for myself i just know that it will definitely get better for each and every one o us one day.I am still waiting for my turn in that too xx

Can you stop saying it will 'definitely' get better please.. I'm glad you think it'll get better for you, but I don't believe it will get better for me and that is okay.
  • Options
    Omg seriously...whatever!There are others worse.
  • Options
    Hiccup wrote: »
    I really hate having to lean on others, I want to be strong enough to do it on my own, but when info end up doing it in my own, I just crash and break completely and then I just feel pathetic for not being able to do it by myself when I should be able to.

Thank you for the link, I'll give it a read when I get on my laptop later on.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me
    *hug*

You don't have to do it on your own Hiccup and reaching out, particularly when you're feeling like this, shows an immense amount of strength which I admire you for.

Let us know when you've had a look at the link *hug*
  • Options

This is really not a fair thing to say AngelFace. If you experience(d) the feelings that Hiccup is describing then surely you know how incredibly tough just getting out of bed in the morning is. Do not sit there and have the nerve to say something so judgemental when all Hiccup is doing is trying to reach out when she's struggling the most!

You have stated your opinion and Hiccup stated hers, that's where you should have left it alone, not tried to force your beliefs on someone else.
  • Options

Uncalled for. Really fucking uncalled for. Yeah there may be others worse, but that does not mean that my feelings don't matter. That doesn't mean I'm not hurting too.
  • Options
    Im sorry Hiccup.I shouldnt have said that.I realise now that it is a hurtful reply.No need to swear though.

I did not say your feelings dont matter and your not the only one hurtin no.
  • Options
    You don't have to do it on your own Hiccup and reaching out, particularly when you're feeling like this, shows an immense amount of strength which I admire you for.

Let us know when you've had a look at the link *hug*

Reaching out was clearly a bad idea, I should've just stayed away and dealt with it by myself.

Thank you for your support butterfly, I really appreciate it *hug*
  • Options
    Okay.I shouldnt have said what i did.Sorry...
  • Options
    Im sorry Hiccup.I shouldnt have said that.I realise now that it is a hurtful reply.No need to swear though.

I did not say your feelings dont matter and your not the only one hurtin no.

Every need to swear.

That's how it came across. There was really no need to point out that others have it worse, you act like you know every aspect of my life, but you don't. It was already hard enough to reach out for help on here and then you just go and say that.
  • Options
    Hiccup, you need and deserve the support and I am sorry about the way I have been towards you today.It was kind of uncalled for yes and i shouldnt have been that way :s x
  • Options
    I know that others have it worse than you, me and a lot of people on here.I apologised.What else can I say?x
  • Options
    Reaching out was clearly a bad idea, I should've just stayed away and dealt with it by myself.

Thank you for your support butterfly, I really appreciate it *hug*

We're here for you Hiccup and we really want to try and help - please do keep talking to us. You deserve help and you deserve care. I love you missy, keep fighting *hug*
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    We are here for you lovely

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    I know that others have it worse than you, me and a lot of people on here.I apologised.What else can I say?x

I honestly don't think 'others have it worse than you' should be said on a support site, especially to people who find it hard to reach out for help. It's so rude and you're basically belittling the other person and their feelings
  • Options
    We are here for you lovely

Thank you :heart:
  • Options
    We're here for you Hiccup and we really want to try and help - please do keep talking to us. You deserve help and you deserve care. I love you missy, keep fighting *hug*

Thank you lovely, I love you too *hug*
  • Options
    I honestly don't think 'others have it worse than you' should be said on a support site, especially to people who find it hard to reach out for help. It's so rude and you're basically belittling the other person and their feelings

Well I am one of those who find it hard to ask for help too soo.....

Not rude.Not belittling.
  • Options
    Well I am one of those who find it hard to ask for help too soo.....

Not rude.Not belittling.

Then you should probably show a bit more respect since you know how hard it is yourself?
    Yes it is rude and yes it is belittling, especially in the context that you said it
  • Options
    Messages can often be misinterpreted when typed.I did not mean anything nastily, i promise that.xx
  • Options
    Really not doing well

• Options
    Angelface - can you please drop the subject?

Hiccup - I hope that whatever help you need, you manage to get. Take care.
  • Options
    Okay, let's try and get things back on track a little bit here :)

Hiccup, it sounds like you're pretty exhausted of the fight though at the moment, something which is relatable for many people. Regardless of your personal situation, your feelings are totally valid and you should feel able to post them here. Everyone has differing experiences but that doesn't make how and what you feel any less real or true and it certainly isn't wrong.

How you feel is horrible and I have been there. I'm not going to tell you that things will get better because right now that isn't what you want or need to hear. However, I would like to remind you that you're an intelligent young woman with a great deal of potential.

Be gentle with yourself. I think you're doing amazingly well and perservering through things which are hard.

*hug*
  • Options
    ella! wrote: »
    Okay, let's try and get things back on track a little bit here :)

Hiccup, it sounds like you're pretty exhausted of the fight though at the moment, something which is relatable for many people. Regardless of your personal situation, your feelings are totally valid and you should feel able to post them here. Everyone has differing experiences but that doesn't make how and what you feel any less real or true and it certainly isn't wrong.

How you feel is horrible and I have been there. I'm not going to tell you that things will get better because right now that isn't what you want or need to hear. However, I would like to remind you that you're an intelligent young woman with a great deal of potential.

Be gentle with yourself. I think you're doing amazingly well and perservering through things which are hard.

*hug*

Thank you so much Ella :) it really means a lot *hug*

I'm trying, it's just getting rather difficult lately.
  • Options
    I feel so shit, I just don't even know why I try anymore. I just want to be enough, for once in my life I want to be good enough.
    I'm so replaceable and I fucking hate it, I don't even blame people for leaving anymore, who would want to stay friends with a fuck up like myself anyway.
    No matter how hard I try with people it's never good enough for them.
    I hate being alone, everyone's surrounded by people who love them and care about them and I'm on my own. I'm always on my own.
    I want to hurt, I don't really care about getting better anymore, its too hard and I'm too weak to do it.
    I try to stop hurting and I just end up fucking up my eating even more, but then if I focus in eating I end up fucking up with self harm and it's such a shitty cycle and I can't get myself out of it. It seems so pointless it's not like I'm capable of getting better anyway
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Here for you lovely, :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    I feel so shit, I just don't even know why I try anymore. I just want to be enough, for once in my life I want to be good enough.
    I'm so replaceable and I fucking hate it, I don't even blame people for leaving anymore, who would want to stay friends with a fuck up like myself anyway.
    No matter how hard I try with people it's never good enough for them.
    I hate being alone, everyone's surrounded by people who love them and care about them and I'm on my own. I'm always on my own.
    I want to hurt, I don't really care about getting better anymore, its too hard and I'm too weak to do it.
    I try to stop hurting and I just end up fucking up my eating even more, but then if I focus in eating I end up fucking up with self harm and it's such a shitty cycle and I can't get myself out of it. It seems so pointless it's not like I'm capable of getting better anyway

You're more than enough Hiccup. I absolutely love having you as a friend and I'm so honoured to have a friend like you who is so kind, caring, smart and funny :heart:

If you self-harm then that does not change the fact that you went a short while without doing it at all - that's an amazing achievement! You're not at all weak and you've proved that and you continue to do so.

Did you take a look at that link I posted?

Recovery is possible and you're honestly strong enough for it, it's as clear as day *hug*
  • Options
    You're more than enough Hiccup. I absolutely love having you as a friend and I'm so honoured to have a friend like you who is so kind, caring, smart and funny :heart:

If you self-harm then that does not change the fact that you went a short while without doing it at all - that's an amazing achievement! You're not at all weak and you've proved that and you continue to do so.

Did you take a look at that link I posted?

Recovery is possible and you're honestly strong enough for it, it's as clear as day *hug*

I'm really not any of those things, thank you though :heart:

But for me it does, because one time just isn't enough and then I'm stuck doing it for days after I've tried so hard not to do it at all, it makes me feel like such a failure.

I've not had the chance yet, no

I don't think I'm strong enough for it anymore *hug*
  • Options
    I wish I knew what to say or do that could somehow take all of your pain away but I know that's not how it works. I'll keep telling you that you're a strong person because that's the reality of it Hiccup, even if you can't see that yourself.

I will draft up a safety plan for you and fill in the bits that I can, that way you're started off and I think it's worth a try even though it won't help in the long term. *hug*
  • Options
    I'll be okay, I have to be. I'm not allowed to not be okay.

You really don't need to do that for me though lovely *hug*
  • Options
    I'm so tired, like physically and emotionally, I'm so drained and run down. I'm tired of people fucking me over all the fucking time, nothing I ever do is enough for them, I'm there for them whenever they need me, I drop everything for them and they turn around and tell me that I don't even care and don't do enough. So what's the point? Nothing I ever do is fucking enough.

I don't want to do it anymore, any of it.

Why can't I just be normal? Why can't everything just be okay?

Spending every night in tears, hating myself and wanting to hurt myself is horrid and I can't do it.

This is such a shitty fight that I don't have the energy to fight anymore