Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

John Lewis Advert!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    This is one of my favourite adverts :love: Such a cute little penguin :yes:
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    I love this advert, so cute! I can't believe some people have been crying watching it!! :D
  • Options
    I haven't seen this yet but I've been seeing loads of tweets about it.
    Stupid YouTube won't let me watch it
  • Options
    Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    I work in Marketing so I'm a bit of a geek about this stuff - I logged on when it had just gone live and had around 300 views...by 11am it was 30k...2pm 300k+...end of day 1.1m and by this morning over 4m! Crazy!
  • Options
    Cat88 wrote: »
    I work in Marketing so I'm a bit of a geek about this stuff - I logged on when it had just gone live and had around 300 views...by 11am it was 30k...2pm 300k+...end of day 1.1m and by this morning over 4m! Crazy!

Woah! :eek:
  • Options
    Cat88 wrote: »

That is crazy indeed!! This little penguin is amazing though!!
  • Options
    I actually didnt know that the john lewis xmas advert was a thing, apart from the bear and the hare one last year. I youtubed a couple and there was one a couple of years back about a little lad who couldnt wait for xmas to get here, only so he could give his parents their present, so cute
  • Options
    I've now seen it. Wow! Its super cute
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    :heart: this advert so much
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    I actually didnt know that the john lewis xmas advert was a thing, apart from the bear and the hare one last year. I youtubed a couple and there was one a couple of years back about a little lad who couldnt wait for xmas to get here, only so he could give his parents their present, so cute

I didn't know it was a regular thing either. I assumed the first one was that snowman one until I searched on YouTube to post the video on this thread. Not watched any others yet, might do so later.