Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bang goes your plans for the week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This week it is bonfire night. Are you off to a fireworks display? If you don’t like fireworks, what will you do instead? What other things will you do to ensure this is a sparkler of a week?

Comments

• Options
    Wayne! How the hell are you? Haha. Haven't spoken in yonks
    I think the house is getting a bunch of fireworks and we're having our own mini display. :hyper: Are you going to any?
  • Options
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    Wayne! How the hell are you? Haha. Haven't spoken in yonks
    I think the house is getting a bunch of fireworks and we're having our own mini display. :hyper: Are you going to any?

It's been too long. I'm not bad. Just fired off a load of emails and written some new vacancies for an organisation.

I don't think I will be going to a display but I am out on Wednesday doing some volunteering and by the time I arrive home, fireworks may already be going off all over the place. My flat is next to several firework selling shops
  • Options
    WayneS wrote: »
    It's been too long. I'm not bad. Just fired off a load of emails and written some new vacancies for an organisation.

I don't think I will be going to a display but I am out on Wednesday doing some volunteering and by the time I arrive home, fireworks may already be going off all over the place. My flat is next to several firework selling shops

Yes well I'll be coming in chat tonight so we can have a proper catch up!

I'm sure you'll see loads of fire works then :) I'm not sure if were getting any now...
  • Options
    Today: Been shopping, went to build a bear with the girlfriend!
    Tuesday- Was meant to be having surgery, but its been rearanged, so going to pack instead
    Wednesday- Hair cut, and meeting a friend..followed by more packing
    Thursday--THE MOVE.............................
  • Options
    I am getting my hair done tomorrow, sorting out my life and trying to get some routine going, possibly doing pilates this week, otherwise I've got my birthday friday which involves brunch out and then dinner in with MrRiot. Saturday I'm going to see a house that I'm looking to swap with and then having my birthday party in the evening which has a berlin wall theme (25th aniversary of it falling this weekend) and apparently there will be fireworks! :D so should be a good week!
  • Options
    Emmalee wrote: »
    Today: Been shopping, went to build a bear with the girlfriend!
    Tuesday- Was meant to be having surgery, but its been rearanged, so going to pack instead
    Wednesday- Hair cut, and meeting a friend..followed by more packing
    Thursday--THE MOVE.............................
    Yay to the surgery being cancelled. You can concentrate on preparing for your move.
  • Options
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    I am getting my hair done tomorrow, sorting out my life and trying to get some routine going, possibly doing pilates this week, otherwise I've got my birthday friday which involves brunch out and then dinner in with MrRiot. Saturday I'm going to see a house that I'm looking to swap with and then having my birthday party in the evening which has a berlin wall theme (25th aniversary of it falling this weekend) and apparently there will be fireworks! :D so should be a good week!

I like the party theme. It's the sort of party I'd want to go to. Hopefully the house doesn't have a wall in the middle of it separating east and west.
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    College, work, bonfire and party's :)

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    WayneS wrote: »
    I like the party theme. It's the sort of party I'd want to go to. Hopefully the house doesn't have a wall in the middle of it separating east and west.

We were thinking of having a wall of boxes...might be too much to prep though!!
  • Options
    Getting my hair cut tomorrow, gig on Thursday (I am not llooking forward to making a speech though!) and hopefully seeing friends on Saturday.