Home Help Desk
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Help with forums?!D:

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay so I'm sort of new here.. wanna know how some things work...

I saw something called a signature which people can add.. and for some reason when I try to do that it says I'm not permitted to add a signature.. What's this and how do I make a signature?

Also some people on forums I have noticed have like.. a rectangle box before their names which has like their names in it as a picture all fancy looking quite cool :P lol, i'd love to know how to make them too..

Can someone help..??
Please XD
thanks.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome :)

Have u gone into ur setting to do that and save it if u want something changing on ur name and under ur name u need to ask the mods they can do it for u pm jo *helen* james. If u cont do ur signture ask mods
    Hi Heather,
    I went into my settings and it doesn't actually have the option to make a signature... And when in forums I looked at a thread which had about signatures and I clicked on a link someone posted to try and create a signature and it said I didn't have permission or something like that...
    Might be worth checking out this thread - you can click on signature from there and it should take you to settings.

http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php/166733-*-New-Read-this-first..-*
    Thanks butterfly that's the thread I first went onto!:)
    When I click on signature it comes up with a box in the middle of the screen saying
    "Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature"
    Attachment not found.
    Hey Charlee,

You'll be able to add a signature once you've made a few posts here. Brand new users aren't able to - it's a measure to prevent spammers!

Anyway, keep checking it and you'll see that you'll be able to add one soon enough :)
    Oooo Thank you so much Jo!!:D That's just what I needed lol!
    Thanks for the help!:P
    Thanks to everyone who replied!:P I now officially have a signatureXD
    Charlee wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone who replied!:P I now officially have a signatureXD

:yippe: