Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tramadol....

BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
Got given tramadol to start today ... it's my mates 18th tomorrow and I want to know how long after taking one do I have to wait til I can drink ? Looked on Google but it doesn't help so thought I'd try here :P

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk
' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tramadol....

Don't drink when taking tramadol full stop. You can easily end up with horrible hallucinations, being violently sick etc in them and alcohol just makes it's more likely. You'd have to wait at least 48 hrs before you could drink really, so I would just stick to J2os if I was you.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Tramadol is a depressant and as such shouldn't really be mixed with other depressants such as alcohol or Barbs, because they can magnify the depressant qualities of each other. Mixing depressants in can be very unpredictable and dangerous.
    A couple of glasses of wine would probably be fine. Getting pissed would be a very unwise.
    Weekender Offender