Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

The Apprentice **spoilers**

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
**Spolier warning** - there will probably be spoilers in this thread if you're not up to date.

Anyone watching?

I'm not too impressed at the moment. I don't like the change of more candidates as it's hard to get to know them. No real characters have stood out for me, apart from the irritating ones like 1) the woman that told the others to wear short skirts and was obsessed with cutting the lemons up and 2) the man that kept interrupting the other man on his pitch.

Obviously the main downfall is that Jason isn't in it....
maxresdefault.jpg
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    It's terrible.
    Too much dodging, not enough people going for it AND they all seem bloody clueless.
    Where do they get these people?!

Jason was a sweetheart :heart:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Definitely agree with you Yellow, Sarah is SO irritating and the guy that was interrupting the other (can't remember his name).

Sarah though, she thinks she is the most amazing woman ever -_- and on Wednesday when she was like "let's hope we get a project manager as good as I was because we want to win again". No. Nobody even frickin' liked you as project manager and you had no clue what you were doing! And when she thought she was fine to just stand there and order the other peeps to make coffee, just because "she's needs to be manager".

Gosh I could moan about her for aaaaaages. Seriously, she needs to get fired.

I'm uncertain about Stephen at the moment. Part of me feels sorry for him because I do think he got treated a little unfairly on Tuesday's episode I think it was, but then part of me feels that when he get's chance to be PM, he's going to be a bit like Sarah maybe? Hmm we'll see.

Can't wait for the drama to unfold though, there seems to already be an awful lot of tension!

Oh and I love Nick and Karen!
    I felt so sorry for poor Lindsay tonight :( I know she essentially put herself in that position but the way Lord Sugar handled it was a bit too mean I think, and right in front of the whole of that team too.

And I was so disappointed with the end result! I really liked Nurin :( James so should have been fired. He thinks he's such a ladies man and that he's better than everyone on the show -_- I really think Lord Sugar made a genuine mistake firing Nurin.
    Whowhere wrote: »
    He didn't though, not really. His comments were spot on, she was incapable of making the leap from market trader to what he wants, which is someone running a business that will make him loads of money. Yep, he could have fired James, he is an utter tosser but just because Nurin and Lindsay were nice, they evidently were too nice.

Okay, you have a point. I do think he should have given Nurin just one more chance at least. He should have made the comments that he did make and then been like "so think very hard about this and prove yourself next time or, without a doubt, you're out". I really think she did have the potential, she just needed a direct push.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Not watching, but following a bit on Twitter - who the hell is Katie Hopkins??
    **helen** wrote: »
    who the hell is Katie Hopkins??

That woman is actually terrible -_-
    I keep forgetting we can moan about episodes on here!

I know James wasn't taken back to the board room last week but either way Lord Sugar should have fired him, he ruined the task which wasn't the first time and doubt it will be the last.
  • AndyAndy Deactivated Posts: 185 Helping Hand
    James has got something about him at least. Whether it's for the TV show, or his selling. His downfall is himself, putting himself as centre of attention on the two most recent tasks and trying to change them into the James show.

I think if he just kept his head down, made good sales - like he did that week when they were at Greenwich market selling tat - then he'll go stick around. These last two tasks have given him a chance to show off which isn't good for him.
    I have to force myself to watch this series - really not enjoyable as previous ones in my opinion.