Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

life - feeling stuck

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The worst that can happen is that you dont know where you stand in life and that you dont know what to do with your own life.:crying::confused: Thats all i have to say and i dont want any replies because its a stupid thread. I just want to scream right now.:banghead:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Has something specific happened pink girl?

Do feel free to keep posting if you want to, it's not a stupid thread at all and we're here to listen *hug*
    It's defo not a stupid thread Pink Girl - apologies for the reply when you said don't, I know it can be frustrating when people don't listen, but i'm listening a bit further, and realise that maybe you need a bit of support right now?

Screaming things out can be a good way of getting things off your chest, does anything else help you at all?

It can be a really difficult position to be in when you feel a bit stuck. I know when I got kicked out of uni and lost my job and had no where to live, I was in a pretty pants place and really felt like my life had no direction at all. I was stuck and didn't know what to do. You're no alone hun, there's lots of us here who can relate/support you in some way.

If you want to talk to us about what's led to you feeling like you don't know what to do with life then feel free, as butterfly said, we're here to listen

Take care *hug*
    Butterfly nothing specific happened I just feel stuck in my life and I can't accomplish anything. And being lonely all the time its really gets to me. I have a dog, 2cats and a hamster for company and they are all I have as friends but I get frustrated because I want human friends like real ones and not animals. Don't get me wrong I love them all so much that I would die for them but they can't talk can they so even if you talk to them they can't talk to you back. I just want to do something with my life and I don't know what the hell it is. My sisters they both have boyfriends and that really gets to me because I suck when it comes to men but I don't want to spend the rest of my life being alone and lonely.

Rach smoking helps me and cutting its just I'm so fed up with trying to be happy and make something with my life that I want to stop breathing or stay asleep for a long time so for one I don't have to tire my brain from thinking g over and over again.
    I'm so sorry that things are so tough for you right now *hug*

Do you have any interests or hobbies? Something like painting for example? There could be certain groups that you could join and hopefully make new friends that way? Or how about volunteering? That's an amazing way to meet new people and you might learn more about what you want to do in the process.