Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Suicidal urges

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I dont get on with my parnter anyway

My mums partner was telling me what to do. In a horrible way to clean the dishes because am a lazy slag I don't help out which I do. tben started bulling me into things. i was going to do the dishes as my mum asked me to and i didn't needed to be told a thundered times he nothing to me so I just do what my mum tell me to do. he thinks he can boss me about he done it before. So i egnoured him. As i was in the kitchen doing the dishes my mum was in there a knife was in the sink i picked up i was so pissed of i wanted to kkill myself. my mum was screaming and he said if she wants to kill her self let her do it. I was call a lazy slag I do fuck all he's the one that's dose nothing as say I cont do nothing when he can :( then creeps up to my my mum and calls me attio. Seeking bitch. He the seeking one I tried talking to my mom she agreed that I was to him and when I did she said I am not huh she said to him when she last had a agreement she chooses her kids over him when she doesn't she chooses him. And don't care about my geelingd . give up :( she doesn't carre he using her she doesn't realises that and expects me to forgive hom . they don't know what I am going threw. My mum said they trying to help me I turn nasty to them. I not ask for them to help. Me and not errrrr

Comments

• Options
    Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    Hi Heather. So sorry to hear this has happened, I know you have had a lot of support on here before so I probably don't have much to add but just want you to know we're here for you and happy to listen whenever you need.

Please don't hurt yourself, you can get help with this from both us and other sources. Do you have anyone locally you trust to talk to?
  • Options
    Cat88 wrote: »
    Hi Heather. So sorry to hear this has happened, I know you have had a lot of support on here before so I probably don't have much to add but just want you to know we're here for you and happy to listen whenever you need.

Please don't hurt yourself, you can get help with this from both us and other sources. Do you have anyone locally you trust to talk to?

I want to die cat cont cope I want to end my life
  • Options
    Hey Heather,

How are you feeling? How did your weekend go? *hug*
  • Options
    Hey Heather,

How are you feeling? How did your weekend go? *hug*

I am I'll :( still really low :'(
  • Options
    Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    Oh my gosh Heather please don't hurt yourself :( please don't see dying as the answer - I know you just want these horrible situations to go away and harming yourself may seem like a way to do that but you are worth so much more than that.

As I mentioned, do you have anyone else you can talk to as well as us on here?
  • Options
    Cat88 wrote: »
    Oh my gosh Heather please don't hurt yourself :( please don't see dying as the answer - I know you just want these horrible situations to go away and harming yourself may seem like a way to do that but you are worth so much more than that.

As I mentioned, do you have anyone else you can talk to as well as us on here?

Nope :(
  • Options
    Friends? Boyfriend? Would you reconsider doctors? Samaritans are always there too! Another good option might be Papyrus who you can call, text or email: https://www.papyrus-uk.org/
  • Options
    Friends? Boyfriend? Would you reconsider doctors? Samaritans are always there too! Another good option might be Papyrus who you can call, text or email: https://www.papyrus-uk.org/

As others have said, heather, you matter and although these feelings are really strong, you deserve to find some peace and happiness, suicidal feelings can pass and things can get better if you keep reaching out for support.

Would you consider contacting Papyrus as butterfly suggested above? You can also go back to your doctor to let them know how strong these feelings have become and they should be able to offer you some support too.

It sounds like things at home are really stressful and there are lots of arguments. It's really important to make sure that you get some time to yourself and some space away from it all to relax, and to do something for yourself. Do you spend much time out of the house? What sorts of things do you enjoy doing?

Sending hugs *hug*
  • Options
    Hey Heather.

I can't really add much more to what everyone's said really but just wanted to let you know that you're not alone in this. Its a really good thing that you've made this thread and it was a massive first step to getting the support you need and deserve.

Keep talking here if you're finding it helpful :heart:

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    No one wants me iam just one stubid cow and I dont devive any famliey or freind :(
  • Options
    *Heather* wrote: »
    No one wants me iam just one stubid cow and I dont devive any famliey or freind :(

Yes you do deserve friends and family, you deserve happiness and you deserve love, you just can't see it right now.

Has something specific happened today Heather? *hug*
  • Options
    I really hate my self :( everything my fault this famliey apart and not together :(
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Heather :heart:

It's not your fault, do you want to chat about anything that is bothering you? *hug*
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    My hole life is messed up.

My mum was nasty last night I done nothing wrong just been in my room all day. She was happy till last night took out on me :( just wish I wasnt born or dead not well again.
  • Options
    *Heather* wrote: »
    My hole life is messed up.

My mum was nasty last night I done nothing wrong just been in my room all day. She was happy till last night took out on me :( just wish I wasnt born or dead not well again.
    Sorry to hear how your feeling Heather *hug*

Do you have any support in place at the minute. Do keep talking to us on the boards cos I sense it really helps you, and we are here for you :heart:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Nope cont yak to anyone without people asking me so anouing
  • Options
    What do you mean Heather? You can talk here we all care

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Fanliey asking who am talking to and moan that I shouldnt talk to them
  • Options
    I am sorry to hear that, you can talk to us on here.

:heart:
  • Options
    Just read your story Heather, and feel so upset for you.

Please don't rely on a permanent solution to fix temporary problems, there are people who can help you, and you deserve to get better from it.

We're all here for you.
    *hug*
  • Options
    Life is shit life is so recked I cont see my future at all
  • Options
    Hi Heather :wave:

Just seeing how you are today as I have been reading your thread and see that you are really struggling *hug*

Like everybody has said we are here for you and like BananaMonkey has said keep talking to us as we are always here to listen :heart:

purple_rain
  • Options
    Hi Heather :wave:

Just seeing how you are today as I have been reading your thread and see that you are really struggling *hug*

Like everybody has said we are here for you and like BananaMonkey has said keep talking to us as we are always here to listen :heart:

purple_rain

Thanks gor ur reply..

Iam still feelimg like killing myself I not feeling any better at all. I just had anough with life people moaning at me like taking the piss out of me using me such as doing there drinks desiding meals for us all ect :(; (
  • Options
    Hey Heather,

Did you contact Papyrus at all? I was also wondering if you've thought about visiting your GP again or where you stand with that? *hug*
  • Options
    I forgot I got this thead

Nope I not got chance yet.

I try and speak to them night. Hoping he goes in hospital tonight (it sounds mean) but only way I can speak to helplines my life still a deaster :(
  • Options
    You can text papyrus too if that's something you'd consider instead. Sorry to hear how low you've been feeling recently *hug*
  • Options
    Can u give me the number please hugs back
  • Options
    angel wrote: »
    Can u give me the number please hugs back

07786209697 - keep us posted :)
  • Options
    Thanks UR a star :);)