Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Mind may explode!:'( :s

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What's the update on your current relationship situation? How's that going? Have you managed to speak to your partner about your worries?
    What's the update on your current relationship situation? How's that going? Have you managed to speak to your partner about your worries?

I havent been able to talk to her at all really.I think its just as hard and confusing for her as it is for me.

I had camhs this morning and couldnt even be half honest with them.

I have cut a few times too.Not deeply but still cut :'( ...xx
    :'( xx
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Are you okay? *hug* :heart:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    I guess so...:'(:/ xx
    Overwhelmed.Stressed.Confused.Jealous.Angry.Hurt.Upset.Bloody list could go on!Not kidding either!I am being 1% gebuine but no one believes me. Clearly!
    What's going on?
    Hiccup wrote: »
    What's going on?

As Hiccup says, if you can try to tell us a bit more about what's been going on for you and what's on your mind then we're here to listen and offer what help and advice we can. *hug*
    I am worried and really frightened about my transition from camhs to adult services.My SH has kicked back in.I keeo having such horrible flashabcks.My sleeping is terrible and i get max.4 hours a noght, if Im lucky.My sexuality confusion is still a big thing for me.I am not even sure if we are together or not.I am not a working person and am feeling quite stressed out with it though enjoying it at the same time.I have NO ONE!....X X
    Would you be able to talk to someone at camhs about your transition? They may be able to make you feel a little more settled about it or at ease with it.

Would talking to your camhs worker about the flashbacks be something you could do? They may have suggestions as to how to cope with them.

I think a lot of people tend to get confused about their sexuality, I know in another thread you said you'd got I to a relationship with a friend and now you're saying you're not sure you're still together, could you talk to her about it? It may not seem like it but talking about it with her can actually help a lot.
    *hug* keeping reaching out to us
    Gosh, lots going on for you at the moment. No wonder you're feeling overwhelmed with it all :( How about making a thread about the transition from CAMHS to adult services so you can get some specific support around that? You may find that other members here have been through it or are in a similar situation and it could be a good way to get some advice and shared experience that helps you to cope with your fears.

In terms of your sleep and flashbacks, it's worth making an appointment with your GP to talk this through. They are there to support you and lack of sleep can have a huge impact on your day to day mood and ability to cope and get through the day. Would you feel able to go to your GP? Docready is a really great site that can help you to prepare for an appointment and it's really the key first step in starting to work on these issues.

Equally, have there been techniques that have helped you through periods of wanting to self harm in the past? Perhaps something you have learnt from your time with CAHMS that you have found useful? We have some useful info here on TheSite about dealing with urges that you might find useful to read: http://www.thesite.org/mental-health/self-harm/dealing-with-urges-to-self-harm-5698.html

On the positive side it's great to hear you're enjoying work - what are you doing?

I know you have another thread about your worries and concerns about your sexuality so do keep posting there for support. Not knowing where you stand with someone is a horrible feeling so finding a time to talk things through could help to clear the air.

I've given you quite a bit of info here and asked quite a few questions so take your time to reflect on it :yes:

We're here to help and to listen to you *hug*

EDIT: Looks like Hiccup and I both posted at the exact same time! I'd agree with Hiccup's suggestions too :)
    Thank you Jo.

Yes there is a lot, and that is not even all of it.There is more than what I have already said here.I do want to make a thread asking about thay and perhaps offering a supportive place to talk about camhs and adult services however I am quite cautious about doing so.I am feeling overwhelmed with it all, aswell as trapped inside my mind alone with it all.

I could go to the doctors about my sleeping troubles and horrible flashbacks but I really cant do that as I would not be able to though that is a good idea and suggestion which I do wish I could go with.My sleeping and the flashbacks are a big part and affect of ,y daily life.

The only other technique I really use is no good.I have tried so many different coping methods and distractions but havent really found anything else which works for me.Thank you,I'll take a look at that link.

I am enjoying work but it is highly stressful and exhausting and I have fallen very far behind with mt coursework due to my job and mind! :'( I am a TA 1_1 in a school.I am undertaking 2 different roles at the moment though, and have done for a while.

It is difficult though.I need to talk about my sexuality confusion and things surrounding it but it is really shameful and embarrassing.

Again, thank you.
    Hiya Hun

I dont know how to bring it up with them without seeming like a total weirdo and pathetic person!

Thank youx