Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

my girlfriends' sister

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know this topic has probably been posted before but basically i fancy my girlfriends sister. i know i like her but just want to know if she likes me. she has always flirted with me like by putting my hand up her top and just recently when i see her in club she always comes across and kisses me, not just lips neither sometimes a quick tongue. so just wondered are these meaningful or not?

Comments

• Options
    Dont even go there !!!!!!!!!!
    Thats all I gotta say :eek:
  • Options
    i do have to say that i have been quite unattracted to my girlfriend for some time and tried to end it with her but she got so upset i just couldnt do it. whats the best way?i am scared to be on my own again as well as it has been 3 years since i was last single.
  • Options
    If youre unatracted to your girlfriend and have been for some time why are you still with her????
    End it, you have to tell her its over dont beat about the bush. She will be upset for a while but dont stay in a relationship just because you feel guilty or something.
    As for her sister i still say the same
    Dont even go there !!!!!!!
    Being on youre own again you never know you might just start enjoying yourself and eventually meet the right gal ;)
  • Options
    Agreed. If you're not happy with your current girlfriend then why not just end the relationship?
  • Options
    Yeah, even though it might be an idea to finish it with your g/f if you feel that way, I'd forget about her sister.

That would likely seriously hurt you g/f's feelings.
  • Options
    If you're no longer attracted to your girlfriend then you're not being honest with her by carrying the relationship on. You're probably best off ending it with her. But don't go dashing after her sister - just show a little tact by waiting and then try & find out if her sister fancies you too.

Erm.. think that paragraph makes sense... I need sleep.
  • Options
    End it but dont get with her sister...you want kids dont ya?! :p
  • Options
    Yeah go for the sister, then the mother, while ya at it why not work you’re way through her entire family!

Just finish it with your gf nicely and try you hand at being single (Its shit life by the way) But don't touch the sister. If after like 5 month or so, you find yourself still fancying your gf’s sister ask her out or something!

Let the dust settle first tho
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Yeah go for the sister, then the mother, while ya at it why not work you’re way through her entire family!

Just finish it with your gf nicely and try you hand at being single (Its shit life by the way) But don't touch the sister. If after like 5 month or so, you find yourself still fancying your gf’s sister ask her out or something!

Let the dust settle first tho

i agree, it could potentially hurt both the sister and ur gf and ruin u'r chances totally with her sister
  • Options
    *shakes head*

finish your girlfriend and get away fast! don't fcuk up their family for your perverse needs! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    love triangles

I know it doesn't say sister but the advice is the same :)
  • Options
    You naughty boy you ;)

My advise is end your relationship now and stay away from her sister, it'll only cause a lot of trouble if you carry on the way you are! And as for her sister what a selfish bitch to do this to her own flesh and blood!
  • Options
    My brother did something like that

please dont do it its a big mistake and you could end up causing a family rift-u might have feelings for your sister but trust me-she only sees you as a way of getting one up on her sister. it wouldnt work for the simple fact that she'll get you, the novelty will wear off and dump you. leaving behind two sisters who wont wanna speak to each other anymore

good luck

hope it helps
    xxxx
  • Options
    It's Alive!!!

Mearnsy, why did'nt you tell me you'd posted this. I have inside knowledge people!!!
    As i told you the other night, even if there weren't a moral question it would be a very precarious move. After all, i think the sister would have more to lose and im not sure she would be willing to take the risk. It would cause a huge family rift. And would she keep it quiet anyway? Maybe you would be caught out?! Your bird would probably catch on anyway. If it was just a one nighter or a quick snog in the club, the risk would be very high for the pay off.
    Besides, it is my opinion that you are not actually so attracted to her necessarily, as much as her being a potential way out of your dead relationship. If u were single and saw her in a club i dont think you would bother, or if someone else was showing an interest in you things might be different.
    Have it!!!:cool: